Snapshotting

"
Float wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This article was written by me, Nick and Brian.[/b]

This article was written by Nick, Brian, and I.

Actually, written correctly, the sentence would be: "This article was written by Nick, Brian, and me."

This is because the personal pronoun remains the same regardless of other nouns listed with it. Here are some tips to help you get it right:

Use the pronoun I, along with other subjective pronouns such as we, he, she, you, and they, when the pronoun is the subject of a verb:

He went to bed.

We waited for the bus.

Clare and I are going for a coffee.

In the last example, the pronoun I, together with the proper noun Clare, forms the subject of the sentence, so you need to use I rather than me.

Use the pronoun me, along with other objective pronouns such as us, him, her, you, and them, when the pronoun is the object of a verb:

Danny thanked them.

The dog followed John and me to the door.

In the last example, the pronoun me, together with the proper noun John, forms the object of the verb follow, so you need to use me rather than I.

Use the pronoun me, along with other objective pronouns such as us, him, her, you, and them, when the pronoun is the object of a preposition:

Rose spent the day with Jake and me.

Me, together with Jake, forms the object of the preposition with, so you need to use the pronoun me rather than the pronoun I.

Good that we finally got this confirmed after 66 pages and 66 days. Because of you i can now sleep at nights!
"
deckington wrote:
I was snapshotting with a level 21 raise zombie / lvl 3 empower / +1 tabula / montreguls and chobber / perfect sidhebreath and my zombies would still insta die to certain invaders / bosses. Summoners are going to be trash after they remove snapshotting. Sure you're going to have people saying they don't snapshot and they're good, but it takes them probably 2-3 times longer to clear a map and their summons die way more frequently. I can't see GGG removing snapshotting without buffing summoner's in some kind of way but if they don't.....RIP summoners. At least I sold all my gear a couple weeks ago in anticipation of this =p

Geuss it is time for thoes people that are better than you WHO is not using snapshotting can prove you wrong. As some have allready done.

Thank you GGG for balancing the game and fixing a possible exploit in a competive game.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I can see that your dev team still haven't figured out after so many years wtf to do with the

summoners .

You promote "build diversity " , when 90 % of the builds in the game can't do

end game content due to terribly balanced zones / gems / passives / uniques that drop ONLY

from the end game content .

4-5 end game viable builds and a small bag of usefull skills , is what you created for years.

At least balance these skills / gems / uniques that are worth something and let them be .

Not even going to bother with the game engine which it is simply a blast from the past .

[Post Edited by Support]

Lol I guess the truth DOES hurt. Nice edit.

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
NNeto wrote:
"
zinna79 wrote:
OK well done fixing snapshottting.

But now let minions scale with equipment like other skills do!!

Thank you

Yeah...we're expecting something like this GGG... Dont fuck up with the only build I've to fun playing AND SUPPORTING your game!!!

After the fix to snapshotting they might need a bit of time, to see how everything balances out. Montreguls already got a huge buff. I don't feel minions should scale with your equip, that would just be boring D3 crap and of course not all of my zombies can swing my sword.

It would be cool to specificly create a minion that does work with at least parts of your gear, iE the weapon and shield so that you can make a summone/damage hybrid because summoners normally wear fairly poor weapons for actual damage purposes.

One thing that I would totally like is other non-duration summones, exspecially Spectres would persist over a logout. It might be a bit complicated, but it would make it so much easier to just login and play your summoner, since exspecially Spell Echo makes it really annoying to summon spectres, since you have to desecrate, blow up unwanted corpses (or zombify them) and then when no other corpse is around you can raise your spectres. It would also make high-level summons more interesting since right now when I get my Spectres in a high-level map it feels terrible punishing to actually log out, so I often just leave my PC running because I don't really want to lose my spectres when I take a short break.

If the tech to do this is avaible for Guardians, wouldn't it be possible to apply it to spectres as well?
Last edited by Emphasy on Aug 20, 2014, 9:35:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info