DOTA/LoL Game Mode = Freakin awesome!

I would love to see this game mode added to PoE i know its kinda a ripoff, but it is a fun game mode and at least 3 groups have already ripped it off the original DOTA.

The software is already there and the fact that you can go out and change your equip in the normal game would make it soo much more interesting.

Please GGG! consider it would supersize the fun for me and im sure convert a shit load of players from DOTA and LoL.

Peace
its funny I made the same suggestion for diablo 3 would actually make that gear grind worthwhile I am in total support of this Idea
I now have my own key so ill stop entering contests if i win another key use your own discretion but I can give them to one of my friends.
+1
no game has this yet(fully persistant characters) and it'd increase the addictive nature of this game ten fold

this games for hardcore gamers and thats why D3 wouldnt do it cause casuals might not have the gear to compete.
+
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
+1
Sounds FUN!!
but the high level and/or good gear players will step over others like ants. No fun.... :S
i said the exact same thing last night while playing. +1
Last edited by meth0d on Jan 31, 2013, 2:09:15 PM
+1

also other cool modes like mass FFA/survival (each on his own) etc would be interesing ;)
a cap and hold kind of mode would be fun, kind of like (hate to bring something from WoW) arathi basin, was always my funnest bg.
"
meth0d wrote:
a cap and hold kind of mode would be fun, kind of like (hate to bring something from WoW) arathi basin, was always my funnest bg.

While that's a valid mode, and many people enjoy node defense, the OP's suggestion is completely different because it hasn't really been done before in the ARPG format.

I agree that this is a fantastic idea, but I may be a little biased because right now Dota 2 and PoE are the only games I am playing. I think it would be an interesting game mode, but would require a lot of forethought/balancing if it is to be as competitive and fair as Dota or LoL. People need to be able to feel the impact of their gear/skill choices on the game.
I reckon its workable if there is specific gear you can bring, not all the uniques and all that, so its based primarily on your skill tree and not op items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info