1.1.1c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.[/li]

Did you fix the bug that makes Invasion shit, yet?
Last edited by Brelm on Mar 27, 2014, 9:20:30 PM
"
Mammatus wrote:
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
hoping to see some changes to invasion bosses. still disappointed GGG. please address these concerns your supporters have. i pay yall to keep making the game better. is mhymoney going to waste here? many players have posted their concerns. we need to start seeing some of these concerns get addressed.

You don't know what % of the playerbase/supporterbase your 'many' is.

go read the forums
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
hoping to see some changes to invasion bosses. still disappointed GGG. please address these concerns your supporters have. i pay yall to keep making the game better. is mhymoney going to waste here? many players have posted their concerns. we need to start seeing some of these concerns get addressed.

hahahahahaah

You are de BAWS!
Money well spent!
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
DivineOregon wrote:
Where's our Micros?

This.

Same
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
That's nice but the lack of fix for mirror affix + unid items on strongboxes is disappointing. Also rarity on the very same seems to be broken as I rolled 1900+ rarity on multiple occasions with 10 or more items popping out with not a single rare.

The rarity on chests is working as intended. 1900 rarity on a chest is not the exact same thing as 1900 rarity on a player. Player rarity multiplies off the base chance of a monster's drop rate. So if they kill a magic, rare, or unique monster you will see a lot of loot.

A chest's base drop rate is about the same as a white mob. See the vaults of atziri map for a a comparison. Some chests do not drop any rares because it isn't guaranteed.

Thanks for clarification. Makes sense now.
"
Mammatus wrote:
"
Iceman6005 wrote:

You don't know what % of the playerbase/supporterbase your 'many' is.

As a paying customer I approve Mammatus's point that Iceman6005 has no actual data.

ROFL its a FREE game people, you dont get to QQ at every update they do just because you decided to support the game. (I want my money back because the cancer drug isn't finished yet, and I dont care for the current progress in the drug) Not to mention this is 1.1.1C and not even bigger upcoming 1.1.2.

But yea QQ on : P
Thx GGG for being one of the few companies that even bothers with reguler updates/fixes
/Cheers
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 27, 2014, 9:25:10 PM
When will you ppl grow up and stop acting like retards posting FIRST!!! nyahnyahnyah I was first to post even though i didnt have anything smart to write! damn nimrods.
Thanks Qarl!
IGN: Ziggro
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
That's nice but the lack of fix for mirror affix + unid items on strongboxes is disappointing. Also rarity on the very same seems to be broken as I rolled 1900+ rarity on multiple occasions with 10 or more items popping out with not a single rare.

The rarity on chests is working as intended. 1900 rarity on a chest is not the exact same thing as 1900 rarity on a player. Player rarity multiplies off the base chance of a monster's drop rate. So if they kill a magic, rare, or unique monster you will see a lot of loot.

A chest's base drop rate is about the same as a white mob. See the vaults of atziri map for a a comparison. Some chests do not drop any rares because it isn't guaranteed.

I know how it works and from experience I can say that chests with 1900+ rarity drops no where close to chests in Vaults does hence the comment.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
AveiMil wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.1c:
  • Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.

So what does this mean? Did he deal too much damage or is he now going to one-shot me in the face?

All I can say is it took like 4 seconds of fire pulses to kill me post patch. I was 4 levels over the zone, Cave of Anger, and didn't stand a chance even with 75% Cold and 44% Fire resists. So much for that Invasion char... :)
Last edited by CyclopsSlayer on Mar 27, 2014, 9:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info