1.1.1c Patch Notes

Fixed a bug with bladeback guardians damage?

What bug? Was he dealing too little, too much, none at all? I wish GGG would give us more detail when changing shit like this, buffs/nerfs or bugs that effect such things should have specific numbers, not be so vague.

Seriously, things "reduced or increases damage of blahblahblah" are way too vague, like when you nerfed the titty bitch boss, was it by 10%? Clearly had no effect on her ability to kill people in under a second, would be nice to see that in the patch notes. Same here, we should know exactly what was bugged, how fixing it will change things and by how much.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Mar 27, 2014, 8:57:13 PM
I would really like to know what was going on with Bladeback Guardian, as I fight him often enough!

That's nice but the lack of fix for mirror affix + unid items on strongboxes is disappointing. Also rarity on the very same seems to be broken as I rolled 1900+ rarity on multiple occasions with 10 or more items popping out with not a single rare.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
why they nerfing scions again?
IGN: dhaisim
-Nerfed some insane invader monsters

thanks!
IGN: Sin
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
hoping to see some changes to invasion bosses. still disappointed GGG. please address these concerns your supporters have. i pay yall to keep making the game better. is mhymoney going to waste here? many players have posted their concerns. we need to start seeing some of these concerns get addressed.

You don't know what % of the playerbase/supporterbase your 'many' is.
Where's our Micros?
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
Redblade wrote:
That's nice but the lack of fix for mirror affix + unid items on strongboxes is disappointing. Also rarity on the very same seems to be broken as I rolled 1900+ rarity on multiple occasions with 10 or more items popping out with not a single rare.

The rarity on chests is working as intended. 1900 rarity on a chest is not the exact same thing as 1900 rarity on a player. Player rarity multiplies off the base chance of a monster's drop rate. So if they kill a magic, rare, or unique monster you will see a lot of loot.

A chest's base drop rate is about the same as a white mob. See the vaults of atziri map for a a comparison. Some chests do not drop any rares because it isn't guaranteed.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.1c:
  • Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.

So what does this mean? Did he deal too much damage or is he now going to one-shot me in the face?
"
DivineOregon wrote:
Where's our Micros?

This.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info