Vaal Glacial Hammer Teaser Screenshot and Recent Hotfix Patch Notes

Looks awesome, keep it up!
IGN: Hochep
No one uses Glacial Hammer at all and no one will use Vaal Glacial Hammer either. Moving monsters around erratically also doesn't help the group at all, as a ton of our primary abilities are cone, blasts in a circle, or otherwise. Aiming will be made more difficult with this new Vaal Gem and won't be used.

I was hoping it'd be awesome, and it looks to be so!

'Can't wait to use this in a Doriyani's Catalyst someday.
same name in-game
"
verminoth wrote:
No one uses Glacial Hammer at all and no one will use Vaal Glacial Hammer either. Moving monsters around erratically also doesn't help the group at all, as a ton of our primary abilities are cone, blasts in a circle, or otherwise. Aiming will be made more difficult with this new Vaal Gem and won't be used.

Idk, caging enemies while the remainder is outside the ring sounds like a great way to lifesteal back to full, then return to combat.
"
verminoth wrote:

That's your very own subjective opinion. My Khainne uses Glacial Hammer as a matter of fact. There are many more whom I partied and PVP-ed with that uses Glacial Hammer for tactical play.

But one thing that could be improved is likely to cut the required amount of souls for Vaal skills to be usable. At current it's too long to charge up for any good fun use. In my gameplay, I've only got to use Vaal skills once (if I'm lucky - twice) per map in merciless/map runs. It gives me the feel of lacking fun and disconnected in my gaming experience. Hope that helps and can be reviewed somehow.
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael