Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
"
and Invasion leagues

Liar
"
NCPereira wrote:
I want a meetup in a place I can actually go Q_Q

^ This. Come to the east coast, US!
If until now no pro gamer and streamer even managed to kill Atziri yet, then that means that most people (incl me) will never be able to kill her.
So this new feature is somewhat useless for 90% of players, but that's just my opinion.
"
Caladaris wrote:
If until now no pro gamer and streamer even managed to kill Atziri yet, then that means that most people (incl me) will never be able to kill her.
So this new feature is somewhat useless for 90% of players, but that's just my opinion.

It's only been a couple days....
So sad the Internet has no patience.

Most streamers (if not all) are likely starting over in invasion/ambush anyhow. Got to gear up.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
It'll only take 48h they said,
The game is easy they said,

I love that GGG doesn't believe in EZ-moding :D
SSF since ~OB
That's one awesome sculpture!

Wondering when there will be an europe meeting, especialy in the netherlands.........
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Any news on Race Season 7?

+1 to this, desperatly waiting for news on the next season too..

It would be awesome if you guys could just end the ladder- and signature-stuff at the end-date of a season, but keep running some random races for fun and point-grabbing until the next season starts.. maybe thats something for the end of S7? :)
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
That's one awesome sculpture!
Wondering when there will be an europe meeting, especialy in the netherlands.........

would vote for netherlands too, but can't think of a games fair at your country?!

germany is worse off since they moved (bought off) the games convention from the native city of fairs in leipzig westwards to klüngel-land with bad beer, small overcrowded halls and high prices. wouldn't recommend going there.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info