SF Fan Meetup, Atziri Competition Progress and Fan-made Sculpture

and i thought i will never have a chance being amongst the first 50 players to kill her ... found my first fragment yesterday in a cruel ledge corrupted area. on my way!

edit: looks like a long way to go, was away for the last days, just now watched some video about endgame and i think the atziri fight fills the gap in endgame quite perfectly.
so many players complained about missing difficult endgame content once they were able to faceroll 78 maps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 10, 2014, 5:58:36 AM
GDC is designed to kill developers
Is that Leap Slam?

EDIT: URL answers my ignorance.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Mar 10, 2014, 6:34:39 AM
Nice sculpture and also a nice idea. How about creating some "real" merchandise, Grinding Gear Guys? :-) I'd certainly be interested in a statue of Scion to decorate my gaming lair.. ;-)
Nice sculpture, but I think I saw something similar on HBO's True Detective.....

:D
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Nice sculpture, but I think I saw something similar on HBO's True Detective.....

Amazing show!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
nice sculpture
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
wish I knew about that before canceling plans to attend gdc. oh well.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

lol, good one! Awesome show too. ^_^

Great sculpture. Simple and unique. Can't wait to see how Invasion handles Atziri!
I want a meetup in a place I can actually go Q_Q
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info