[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

i got myself some currency with the totem mf so i wanted to know wich uniques would be good for the final build
Hello,

thanks for your effort to provide such a great guide. I returned after a several months break (pre 1.1.) and used your guide to redo all skills and it works wonderful so far.

I have just 1 question: why do you skill into these skill-duration nodes (Potency of Will, Exceptional Performance) and not additional damage nodes (Ash, Frost and Storm and such)?

"
haensel wrote:
Hello,

thanks for your effort to provide such a great guide. I returned after a several months break (pre 1.1.) and used your guide to redo all skills and it works wonderful so far.

I have just 1 question: why do you skill into these skill-duration nodes (Potency of Will, Exceptional Performance) and not additional damage nodes (Ash, Frost and Storm and such)?

I just put it out these as a opportunity if anyone cared to self-cast IC for phys immunity, add block nodes and ratpiths/lahzar and you're super tank.

It's for those that complained about not having armor/evasion, whist it's perf fine for me, AA and MoM do more than enough... since I never really liked armor, not in it's current form at least, why not go full immunity.

Otherwise, spec life, dmg etc. ;)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
hi, what about a Searing Touch stuff in this build?
"
Nickroyal wrote:
hi, what about a Searing Touch stuff in this build?

Its good for levelling with flameblast and searing bond. Useless for endgame.

Thanks a lot for this guide! Got to lvl 76 and still doing maps just fine.

Btw, are there any high end uniques you recommend?
And do you intend on updating it to 1.3?
"
maumeu wrote:
Thanks a lot for this guide! Got to lvl 76 and still doing maps just fine.

Btw, are there any high end uniques you recommend?
And do you intend on updating it to 1.3?

My take on 1.3 tree (HC variant):

Auras:

Items:
Spoiler

Cloak of Defiance: Saves you a lot of passive points as well as giving more mana regen

Apep's Rage : huge dmg increase (that cant be scaled with fire dmg). U can dual wield 2 of these and take dark arts cluster for %20 cast speed, drop some fire nodes.

Cloak of Flame : Poor man's cloak, provides decent protection as it makes AA work twice. Can be used with MoM for extra tankiness

Any +1 level of gems item: u can use for AA+empower getting +2-5 AA level, add enhance and Elemental weakness as 3rd and 4th slots.

Last edited by Quasireel on Dec 14, 2014, 8:20:23 AM
"
Quasireel wrote:

My take on 1.3 tree (HC variant):
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA4XMpT-QigpsEs6IA8B_sOBZvGmzjajbpJKqnCJ2u-eiCxyj66-64k8autz5Bh_iTjEYrthDM2L3-Ck3j_o81kqZX8kU64YPbOlhVxqyY2t3bC4IeFLBMLREPBAfYJDbFHwJTUkWdmuCHZa-3MjQsnBBYdFVfKm6qtfJKyDrY-d1o8k8EQ8hboKdVkFUnL8AaGjixQvMRcYV65mP9RteaO9WmwGZ8DuxVKo1JGzbY8WyFMnTxGNtbr90NLOkVICpNPyfGnhB_DH2j8lorwxNY5Wae_lQNzStQHM49DySLfLsJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2

Auras:
Spoiler
http://bit.ly/16ahp0o

Items:
Spoiler

Cloak of Defiance: Saves you a lot of passive points as well as giving more mana regen

Apep's Rage : huge dmg increase (that cant be scaled with fire dmg). U can dual wield 2 of these and take dark arts cluster for %20 cast speed, drop some fire nodes.

Cloak of Flame : Poor man's cloak, provides decent protection as it makes AA work twice. Can be used with MoM for extra tankiness

Any +1 level of gems item: u can use for AA+empower getting +2-5 AA level, add enhance and Elemental weakness as 3rd and 4th slots.

Thank you so much! :D
Would be nice if we could get an update of the build for 1.3. :)
Don't make skill trees with close to 120 points assigned. 99% won't reach this level it's pointless. If a build isn't finished by level 80 it's a build not worth bothering with.

Also put the url tags around your links so the links are actually clickable. Saves a lot of effort and aggreviation but maybe that's just me.

This build needs an update passive tree.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info