Three recent patches and Atziri Competition Progress

New supporter packs soon, maybe?
"
Sirais wrote:
1st. who cares about Krip ?

I bet GGG does. I don't mean to sound like I have massive stats on this, but I would be willing to bet that PoE owes a hefty chunk of it's players to Kripp advocating for this game so hard when that other action-rpg failed.
Kripp is cool. Only too much Hearthstone lately. ^_^;
"
Sirais wrote:

2nd Vaal Areas are just annoying crap. its boring as hell to run around in low level zones searching the Vall Areas hoping to find one of the rare Sacrifice items.

Vaal orbs with its complete randomness is pretty annoying.

Vaal gems are not worth it for a one time use (for those that can only store one use) to waste a gem slot for it (make the souls permanent and it might be worth a try)

all in all i dont think that Sacrifice of the vaal is a success (for me)

(hint, give me my original Life nodes back)

Damn our D3 fanboi genocide failed ...
I miss kripp!!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Sirais wrote:

2nd Vaal Areas are just annoying crap. its boring as hell to run around in low level zones searching the Vall Areas hoping to find one of the rare Sacrifice items.

Vaal orbs with its complete randomness is pretty annoying.

Vaal gems are not worth it for a one time use (for those that can only store one use) to waste a gem slot for it (make the souls permanent and it might be worth a try)

all in all i dont think that Sacrifice of the vaal is a success (for me)

(hint, give me my original Life nodes back)

Your opinion has 26% of phys converted to cold; don't be cold!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Roleplayer wrote:
"
Sirais wrote:

I bet GGG does. I don't mean to sound like I have massive stats on this, but I would be willing to bet that PoE owes a hefty chunk of it's players to Kripp advocating for this game so hard when that other action-rpg failed.

yeah! Come back kripp!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Chris wrote:
83 people have bought access to enter the Apex

Small fix. I have some traders on my friends list, only those I've seen attending Apex... I'm yet to find my first fragment, even if I'm past quite few areas.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Why invite Kripp, take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1geoGkDZf0&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA
this is what Atziri dropped for me
Spoiler
i puted in spoiler for people who doesnt wanna see it
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Mar 7, 2014, 6:22:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info