1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

So why did i bought
? So i can do a survilabity spec...Yea right.

I bet we gonna have a hotfix for VP very soon after the new patch to balance again the game.

And dont start with how many have that kind of weapons or gear cause GGG game supposed that is a hardcore game and not casual friendly.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
normal life leech is just totally enough. ;)
Except it's really not anymore. My Infernal Blow Witch hits an ele reflect pack, goes to half and eventually leeches back to full. With new leech, she'll hit a pack, take 10 mobs worth of damage and 1 mobs worth of leech. That's merely annoying. When an ele reflect runs onscreen midpunch, or worse runs within range serverside but not my side, that's game over. Maybe LGoH fixes that, maybe not. Maybe I'll just sell all her gear now that breakers and bor have gone legacy :/
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Mar 4, 2014, 7:00:37 PM
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:
Who wants to play on Standard League anyway? It's your fault that you support Standard league

Who wants? Probably people that play on a, lets assume, average daily basis of 2...3 hours, and will need much more than 4 month to be able to reach an area level of 70+?! These players 'need' to continue in 'legacy' - this doesnt exclude to also experience the new leagues, but why to be forced to throw away half-done chars after they ended?

Well said. +1.

You represent the VAST minority (very very very very small number) of players who do not yet know how to level efficiently. One goal you should have is perhaps learning the game so that you are able to reach endgame. For example, I am by no means an expert at PoE, but I play HC and can get to 60+ in a weekend (easily accomplished on the 2-3 hours daily you mention). Racers are just downright impressive with what they can do.

I think there should be no complaint as far as how amazing this patch is for players like you. The 4-month standard leagues become the "default" league for new character creation for a reason. Think about it for a bit.
I think this patch has made POE a better game. Less trash now, go on and quit people. Thanks.
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
So why did i bought
? So i can do a survilabity spec...Yea right.

I bet we gonna have a hotfix for VP very soon after the new patch to balance again the game.

And dont start with how many have that kind of weapons or gear cause GGG game supposed that is a hardcore game and not casual friendly.

you probably bought it with real life money.. and if so your opinion is null.

what i hated to the ground in D3 the months after release were these endless nerfes of player abilities.

destroying entire builds. im not talking about exploit "nerfes".

nerfes, = fun killer for players which do have a life, and the ones who play 10 hrs + every day are not impressed anyways.

nerfes = bad, careful with that GGG.
Last edited by mannihello on Mar 4, 2014, 7:07:32 PM
"
Drahken wrote:
you probably bought it with real life money.. and if so your opinion is null.
I feel like this is Path's Godwin's Law...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
anachelli wrote:
I think this patch has made POE a better game. Less trash now, go on and quit people. Thanks.

Allready half and moar ppl complaning about VP nerf to the ground. I like to see if they actually quit in a few hours from now. So think about it and how your gaming experience gonna be in empty servers.
"
mannihello wrote:
what i hated to the ground in D3 the months after release were these endless nerfes of player abilities.

destroying entire build
+s. im not talking about exploit "nerfes".

nerfes, = fun killer for players which do have a life, and the ones who play 10 hrs + every day are not impressed anyways.

nerfes = bad, careful with that GGG.

+
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
Allready half and moar ppl complaning about VP nerf to the ground
Nerf? Yes.
Worse than new leech? Not a chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info