1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
PaganDK wrote:
"
Brutus21 wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I don't see new players coming AFTER the patch giving much of a fuck about legacy uniques.

Who in their right might goes: "Hey I thoery crafted this cool build with these items, but that other dude has a mod on his unique that I can't get and that doesn't affect the build I want to make, but that's a turn off."

+1

How about, "hey your build looks great - I wanna make a char like that"
"don't bother i'm using 3 Legacy items, that's why it rocks"

those uniques are still good, they're just not OP anymore

and generally, best in slot items are rare items, the uniques make your build... unique (i.e facebreakers enabling you fighting with your fists etc.)
IGN : MySecondBestiary
just reminding me of blizzard.....if a player have fun with something in the game, we have to nerf it to the ground..:(
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
It seems their buff to selfcasting was another devastating nerf to totems.

Ya, nailing totems doesn't really buff us selfcasters.

I planed to play dual totem in new league even though its so bad atm, but this shit is unbelivable.

Spells are buffed this patch, maybe it just makes up for the totems nerf.
If you wanted to do that, you should still go for it, it will anyway work out, it could be less efficient, it could be more, who knows ?!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Awesome ! I'll enjoy the rest of the holidays with just this I think :p

And YES finally some tweak to Bringer, but I think the wrong stats have been tweaked, but still, it will be named 'Bringer of Crybabies' for the coming weeks !
"
PaganDK wrote:
"
Brutus21 wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I don't see new players coming AFTER the patch giving much of a fuck about legacy uniques.

Who in their right might goes: "Hey I thoery crafted this cool build with these items, but that other dude has a mod on his unique that I can't get and that doesn't affect the build I want to make, but that's a turn off."

+1

How about, "hey your build looks great - I wanna make a char like that"
"don't bother i'm using 3 Legacy items, that's why it rocks"

Oh, so you mean they go like: "Aw I can't make the exact same build that other guy is making so I don't play this game." ?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"

its all fun n games until all those [Removed by Support] quit and ggg pulls plugs on servers because they are no longer making a fortune...

they are helping your so called hc game stay alive lol dont take them for granted.

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#6m
sweet GGG!

also has some typo.
first 20 players who list typoes can reveive rewards? lol
To all the people whining about the patch : before being so negative, why don't you wait the official release, test it, and then come to a conclusion? First off, we cannot tell with certitude what real impact on the game those changes will have, and Second, at least it's not like if u had to pay $60 for the expansion ! You can try all the new changes for free and then make your opinion ;)

All i can tell is that so far, overall, GGG always improved the game. No major patch like this made the game worse (im talking from what i've seen since January 2013, when i started playing this game)
IGN : MySecondBestiary
"
elvieanders wrote:
just reminding me of blizzard.....if a player have fun with something in the game, we have to nerf it to the ground..:(

No it's people like you that think overpowered equals fun and therefor should not be balanced, while it should be quite the opposite. You are now officially member of the 'Bringer of crybabies' club !
"
casval776 wrote:
Thanks for another set of nerfs.

This week's patch notes:
1) More microtransactions to fund our beastiality fetish
2) Every popular build is now nerfed to the ground
3) Added 700 new skill gems, 698 of which are completely useless and we'll never buff them again
4) New areas with overtuned mobs, we probably won't nerf them until 50% of the hardcore ladder has been slain
5) More lore that no one reads
6) More unique items that probably aren't worth anything that only drop from inconspicuous parts of the game, better grind your ass off for bragging rights!
7) We've now given popular streamers the ability to spawn items at will

How does this game still have players? Or are they just trying to sucker in all the new players to get what they can until the new players realize how horribly unbalanced this game is.

Do us a favor and stop trying to cater to PvP when you can't even get PvE worked out.

exactly my thoughts about the patch.
GGG managed to fuck up like 4 of my end game chars, good work.
Since I am so bored with my high level chars with hard earned gear. But hey I can try the new 4 months leagues, where races get all their shiny rewards after few weeks, and casual players are even more fucked up.
Last edited by Banev on Mar 4, 2014, 5:41:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info