1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar.

OHHHH
MYYYY
GODDD
!!!!!

YES!

I forgot to quote that one !

That feels good <3
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Brutus21 wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I don't see new players coming AFTER the patch giving much of a fuck about legacy uniques.

Who in their right might goes: "Hey I thoery crafted this cool build with these items, but that other dude has a mod on his unique that I can't get and that doesn't affect the build I want to make, but that's a turn off."

+1

How about, "hey your build looks great - I wanna make a char like that"
"don't bother i'm using 3 Legacy items, that's why it rocks"

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
NagiSoi wrote:
GGG why you nerf spell and ranged totems? Noone uses those that much anymore and even less will use again...
Huge crit dmg nerfs all around, mostly nerfing, why not buff weak stuff while keeping the strong stuff on par with newly buffed weak stuff.
Still waiting for passive tree and new leagues.

Because they dont know how to balance things.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
eDuwz wrote:
Skill tree reworded for Shadow Plz ;(
not seen anything about it in this patch note.

Trust me, this is probably great for shadow now:
"
Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar.

OHHHH
MYYYY
GODDD
!!!!!

YES!

I think they should do that long time ago, ==> place max resistances somewhere near Shadow, Witch, beacause they are more squishy. :) It should never be near Life Armor juggernauts like Marauder, Templar and Duelist.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Mar 4, 2014, 5:34:18 AM
"
casval776 wrote:
Thanks for another set of nerfs.

This week's patch notes:
1) More microtransactions to fund our beastiality fetish
2) Every popular build is now nerfed to the ground
3) Added 700 new skill gems, 698 of which are completely useless and we'll never buff them again
4) New areas with overtuned mobs, we probably won't nerf them until 50% of the hardcore ladder has been slain
5) More lore that no one reads
6) More unique items that probably aren't worth anything that only drop from inconspicuous parts of the game, better grind your ass off for bragging rights!
7) We've now given popular streamers the ability to spawn items at will

How does this game still have players? Or are they just trying to sucker in all the new players to get what they can until the new players realize how horribly unbalanced this game is.

Do us a favor and stop trying to cater to PvP when you can't even get PvE worked out.

I luaghed my ass off. Lets laugh and bullshitery of this patch. What more we can do.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
"
Lordemore wrote:
Just because there are Legacy items that costs 300 exalts, does not mean you cannot afford epic non-legacy items for dozens of chaoses or few exalts.
So, no economy is ruined. The nerfed items are not underpowered, only balanced. Standard League is oversaturated with many GG items that you can get for few chaoses, or few exalts.

Repeat

Just because there are Legacy items that costs 300 exalts, does not mean you cannot afford epic non-legacy items for dozens of chaoses or few exalts.
So, no economy is ruined. The nerfed items are not underpowered, only balanced. Standard League is oversaturated with many GG items that you can get for few chaoses, or few exalts.

Repeat

Repeat

Now, learn your lessons.

Exactly there was a guy beating HC with only blues. Rares are like GG compared to that. PoE designers are smart they don't want thier game to be like diablo where everyone gravitates to exact same build and items until nothing is left....e.g. wizard was a Critical Mass wiz and wore exact same gear. Every Barb was a WOTB berb and wore exact same gear. game stagnates and becomes facerolldom. In order to not have that happen to OP needs nerfs.
Git R Dun!
No desync fix and tons of nerfs.

Bye bye PoE, I'll be back in 4 months... maybe.
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
It seems their buff to selfcasting was another devastating nerf to totems.

Ya, nailing totems doesn't really buff us selfcasters.

I planed to play dual totem in new league even though its so bad atm, but this shit is unbelivable.
A Fracturing mod has been added to the map affix pool.

Igna Phoenix Fractured !!! Trololooooo :)))
They are buffing Mages, so they had to nerf totems. :) It is simple.
And imagine new Vaal gems combined with Totems, do you get it? Nerfs are necessary to balance incoming content.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info