Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Raghin wrote:

plenty of solo builds out there, you wanna be immortal, make a block, evade, dodge build to bypass any solo problems. ive got 3 builds for that, 2 melee 1 spellcaster. why should they make things easier when your supposed to be challenged? since when has a game ever tried to make things easy on the players? bypass the problems rather than stare at them.

I play only solo, of course I have viable solo builds. I actualy are only worried about the new content where GGG evne mentioned that you should group for that. And I only play standard league that actualy nobody cares about (or even insults it) so why should standard league supposed to be challenged? ;) Hardcore leagues are the challenge of PoE, or should be, everybody can paly there who wants a rock-hard game experience. The problem with PoE is actualy, that even non hardcore leagues are basicly hardcore difficulty. :D
I try to relax after a hard day with some hours of PoE but somehow that's not always easy. ^^"
Same shit as last year where the revamped skill tree isn't going to be released until it's the most inconvenient time am I right?
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
man im solo player i dont like the idea to party up for the new content. but after i have watched the "on meth double vaal" video im pretty sure this content will be sc only :p

Say's THAT guy:

i was sc player once. but the economy there is fucking with my mind.
"
scrooge999 wrote:
Has anyone found any dev information about whether the Vaal skill gems can be linked with support gems? I originally thought this would not be the case due to their powerful nature (just think of Vaal Molten Shell or Immortal Call + Increased Duration or Vaal Fireball + Greater Multiple Projectiles) but haven't found anyone saying otherwise...?

Watch the SoTV video and get to the part where they very quickly put on gear from their stash. This happens twice in the video. If you pause the video at the right frame you can see both their items and the gems they are using. I presume that every single gem in the game can be a vaal gem.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Yay!
IGN: Laubblaeser
4 boobies, GGG just know what we want
I've never been more excited for anything in my life!
Invasion League looks dull compared to Ambush League. You should consider something different or add Ambush features to Invasion.
@wulfgar_red
"
Mivo wrote:
I appreciate the work that went into the expansion and I look forward to the new leagues.

I'm a bit saddened by an even stronger focus on group play (this was why I eventually quit MMOs and thought I'd return to my multiplayer roots, as my lifestyle and professional life don't allow for extended periods of playing with others) and by having exclusive, otherwise unavailable cosmetic rewards for an extremely small number of players who play all day or who RMT. This, too, was one of the reasons that killed other online games for me.

It is unfortunate that GGG heads in this direction now, too. I still have my own goals in the game and I enjoy the game as such, but the direction is a concern an feels disheartening to me.

This!

Why not give the reward to every player when they firsttime kill Atziri?
"
Spysong192 wrote:

You´re just jelly because you already know you´re not one of the 100 and try to hide that behind some argumentation. You know what dude, no matter how they would have laid out it to aquire those mtx, you wouldn´t be one of them.

Your argument is hogwash. If the fight against "Atziri" already is challenging, then why not give everyone the reward, which finishing the fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info