Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Mivo wrote:
"
Amiag wrote:
more isnt always better. especially when its more rng and more gear checks

Yes, all the feedback about the game overly emphasizing group play, trading, RMT, and randomness in crafting seems to have been ignored. It surprises me, actually.

I hope the passive skill changes and the reworked tree will be a more positive surprise.

They are still making a game they would want to play. If they like something obviously they won't change it just because people complain. And I am here to play the game they would Play. So it doesn't really affect me.

Oh and something for the RNG lovers out there. Watch the Escapist Video. Jonathan says, that if you have several Vaal Skills, the souls of a killed monster is randomly applied to the counter of ONE of them. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
bchan wrote:
OMG
RIP social life
Thanks GGG! <3
Looks like you hit a grand slam with this one.
Hurry up and take my money!
New supporter SotV packs please.

Would be cool with new supporter packs, i agree. !
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
Balantakos wrote:
Atziri / Corrupted Areas will be on standard or only in leagues??
someone answer ;)

Sacrifice of the Vaal content will be in Standard, Hardcore and the New Leagues.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Mar 1, 2014, 5:51:08 AM
I can't wait any longer damnit!!!!!! - Looks sooo goood!!!
I am one of few people apparently who love the RNG, Its fantastic and makes everything slightly more exiting. Yay for more RNG, no item will ever be perfect ever!
There is a saying here:
Mountain borned mouse.

It's a boring and useless patch (not an expansion).
"
GedPoE wrote:
Disappointed here, seriously no pvp torunaments??? It was the feature I was looking forward the most

and the shit of always
"
As corrupted areas require some effort to find and have mods that make them more difficult than normal, you'll often want to invite friends to help you clear the area
mandatory parties

Oh be real, it's not going to be any different than it is now. You'll be fine soloing it.

I assume more along the lines of oh hey, this instance was random and I found one, I can take advantage of it by inviting friends so more people get to go in it. I hardly doubt it's "mandatory".
"
Tungsvensk wrote:
"
bchan wrote:
OMG
RIP social life
Thanks GGG! <3
Looks like you hit a grand slam with this one.
Hurry up and take my money!
New supporter SotV packs please.

Would be cool with new supporter packs, i agree. !

I've spent money but never bought a supporter pack yet, but probably should have. If there were new ones I most likely would.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:
Atziri / Corrupted Areas will be on standard or only in leagues??
someone answer ;)

Sacrifice of the Vaal content will be in Standard, Hardcore and the New Leagues.

thats i wanted yo hear..thanks for your answer!!!
cant wait for expansion!
Ok this sounds really cool.
But I have an important question about the Microtransaction Reward.
I saw this atziri area in the preview video, it doesn't seem very easy at all.
Soo this means you are most likely going to do it in a party.
Now just imagine your 6 man party doing atziri and there is like only 1 Microtransaction available because 49 other people did it before you. Wouldnt it kinda suck for the 5 guys which also beat atziri at the same time as you did to not get the Microtransaction?

I kinda feel like if that happens all of the party should get the Microtransaction effect (this means up to 55 effects given away max.)

This is probably exactly whats going to happen because GGG is awesome and friendly (except they all want us to die in their game), but i still had the feeling that I should point it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info