Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

So are we safe to assume that corruption changes random statcistic, either base stat types, the limits on certain numbers, or enabling white sockets? Also, only one stat hanged per item as fas as I remember
"
Surprised this announcement didn't have the Lobby footage of new Vaal skills, since it's already both in GD and on reddit.

That really defeats the point of this forum... The forum is where all the information and first details should be, before anywhere else! ... I spent my money investing on funding GGG in top tier Supporter Packs purchase and the forum is considered home and first place we want to know first-hand news and not looking anywhere digging for legit news. Please come back to us, this is our home.
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
Lailokaenus wrote:
While I was initially quite excited to see what changes were coming, the way GGG has dragged this out for what seems to be too long has really ruined my anticipation. Seeing the first screenshot of a "corrupted" item was mildly interesting and made me think about what might be coming, by the 4th screenshot I am well and bored.

+1000
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I think that once item is corrupted it cant be changed anymore, meaning you get map with 6 mods, you corrupt it and that is it, no more reroling.
whatever is in ambush and invasion is going to be on top of all this sacrifice of the vaal stuff with the new gems and affixes and corrupted areas and mobs etc so the games already got significant changes before we even know the individual league specifics, I wouldnt worry too much that youre not going to notice a difference come new leagues.
also, new leagues will have nemesis mods, shrines and exiles by default now, plus the invasion/ambush stuff

we'll see soon enough
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

Solo honest player stands no chance in this game when it comes to competition.

That is such bullshit.

Getting level 80 is easy. Getting level 90 is not THAT difficult.

I have several friends who got level 90 easily, and had PLENTY of currency to continue leveling if they wanted to, they just lost the desire to keep grinding.

Solo may be much harder, but the whole instant accusations of people RMTing is getting ridiculous.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

Solo honest player stands no chance in this game when it comes to competition.

That is such bullshit.

Getting level 80 is easy. Getting level 90 is not THAT difficult.

I have several friends who got level 90 easily, and had PLENTY of currency to continue leveling if they wanted to, they just lost the desire to keep grinding.

Solo may be much harder, but the whole instant accusations of people RMTing is getting ridiculous.

You have no idea what you are talking about, but you can see my characters if you click on my profile and see my experience in this game, trust me i know 1000 times more about every aspect of this game then you.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Surprised this announcement didn't have the Lobby footage of new Vaal skills, since it's already both in GD and on reddit.

That really defeats the point of this forum... The forum is where all the information and first details should be, before anywhere else! ... I spent my money investing on funding GGG in top tier Supporter Packs purchase and the forum is considered home and first place we want to know first-hand news and not looking anywhere digging for legit news. Please come back to us, this is our home.

Oh common but it's all about the HUNT for information. If you want to know something you need to hunt for it. Just think of the vendor recipes. It's all about the hunt. Same with the forum categorization by Support. Same with how Chris doesn't want to reveal certain information pre-patch (as stated on reddit ofc). Rather than make everything easily accessible in one place you need to HUNT. It's just another hardcore aspect to PoE.

Honestly, getting them to go back on their 'everything needs to be a hunt' philosophy is going to be difficult to impossible.
"
Lailokaenus wrote:
While I was initially quite excited to see what changes were coming, the way GGG has dragged this out for what seems to be too long has really ruined my anticipation. Seeing the first screenshot of a "corrupted" item was mildly interesting and made me think about what might be coming, by the 4th screenshot I am well and bored.

In the future you should consider releasing more captivating information first, like changes to the skill tree. Here's a really crazy thought - maybe even give the players the ability to test out the new skill tree changes in HC/SC so they have something to do in this 2 week down time in which I can only imagine your active playerbase is a tiny fraction of what it normally is.

That seems too logical though, wouldn't want the new tree or mechanics to get any testing before throwing everything on a new league and having people beta test everything at once.

Also, thanks for the link to your gamespot interview (sarcasm obviously, never would have seen this if not for another player linking to it).

They should have released full information of every detail of the whole expansion so they could ruin your anticipation of the whole thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info