Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

I was actually thinking about quiver implicit mods earlier, what would you guys think about buffing all implicit mods on quivers in exchange for slightly reducing base bow damage? The introduction of the vaal orb might (or might not) affect this, but I find some of these implicit mods to be rather lacking. I say this because I think it would help with quiver crafting, which is almost 100% non-existent at the moment. The spikehead, broadtooth, and sharktooth are awesome.

Nice mods on some of those quivers, very useful and I see many people using them.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Feb 25, 2014, 10:58:53 AM
New quiver set makes somewhat more sense than the old set, though the +dex quiver will probably be missed by more than a few builds. Also, why two nearly identical physical implicits but no lightning, cold, chaos or critical multiplier implicits? Quiver makeover seems like a great chance to make sure that theres a mod for every build.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Feb 26, 2014, 7:23:50 AM
Question is though...will they be able to roll ES?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Awesome! Can't wait to try those out!
Seems Legit!! :P
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Fevkalade!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Good. Useless uniques for quivers seemed like an oversight up until now..
Last edited by Joo on Feb 25, 2014, 10:55:58 AM
But I like light quivers.....
Spike-point is awesome! Both the art and the property
IGN: BlondeCarnage
Need dex quiver for marauder/witch/templar. I have a feeling it will be pain in the ass to get dex for these classes early in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info