Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

In the end it might just be the chaos valued orb you have to use..
ign : mnyga
so i need to level a gem to level 20 to see if the gem can reach 21 or not lol?
"
ValheruWolf wrote:

Sadly I still can't find this in the rules, I'm betting it's posted somewhere, but i just got back into the game, And the only posts it refers you back to are season 1 and 2 (it's not mentioned there)

Does leveing 2 characters still against the rules if you delete one before the end (lets say I need a skill gem from an early quest in 1 class but I want to level up a second class, Can i make the first character, rush that quest, put gem in storage, delete it and then level my second character? Up sides and downsides to this are 1 you lose time leveling your first character, but if you can make it up with the gem it might help you out,

Really they just need another event page explaining the seasons and pulling all the rules and stuff together, including what some of the other lingo means. I was reading titles of pages and ledge races? Those weren't in season 1 or 2 either so i found it, after awhile, but still would like to see it all in one place so i'm not searching everywhere to find the rules and how it works.

example: In some of the challenges you get points for reach a level, and staying alive, that means if dead 0 points? Can I run a second character if my first one dies to get points. honestly if there is 1 death allowed why don't we just get points for the level we reached. we were alive when we made it to that level, but we died after. It'll encourage more people to play harder and competition rather then safe play to level 5 or 10 and just log out in town to get the single point. I could probably compile a lot of it into a single page, but as I basically just saw season listings but didn't have to time get back on until after the season was over, I don't know some details/ or some of the rules.

As far as I understand you can mule for gems. I believe the way the points system works it it takes the points from all chars in that race league. (there were issues with people deleting chars before the race ended and not getting any points). I did read somewhere that you weren't allowed to make multiple chars for the level bonuses, it may have been on the individual race forum post or perhaps in the season 1 or 2 rules (the ones linked under the events tab)
So, just so I understand this correctly:

If my character dies in a race, I can make a new character to try and top my last attempt.

However, if my character doesn't die and I make a new character to score extra points it would be against the rules?

(I never did this quite naturally just want it to be crystal clear)
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 25, 2014, 5:25:23 AM
"
hazydoc wrote:
So, just so I understand this correctly:

If my character dies in a race, I can make a new character to try and top my last attempt.

However, if my character doesn't die and I make a new character to score extra points it would be against the rules?

(I never did this quite naturally just want it to be crystal clear)

If you make new characters, which as far as I know is possible, you will only get the points for the highest character. The points are not awarded cumulatively.
An almost-MMORPG with corrupted items that bypass the rules of the game...
Reminds me a lot of .hack games

I'll find the Key of the Twilight...
Last edited by plesi42 on Feb 25, 2014, 6:36:45 AM
Quote from Chris in the rules
"
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

From reading that, I would guess that making any character under the threshold for gems or if one dies and cannot receive points you can create another.

on a side note. In leagues where you can die and still receive points if you delete your character you still can get points.

"
jtrand wrote:
hi

First, woohooo

Representing Guild Astral Ascension

Ahahah niceeeee

Congrats to all the winners, hope i can make it next season
*Looks at account info*
Current Season Rank: 2346th
T_T
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
ValheruWolf wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Oh no, all of my Characters/Gear are now in Void League (SC/HC), what do I do?! o_0

Edit: I had no idea you could get multiple points within the same bracket as long as the Characters were different levels within the bracket.. Wow.

Although I did make a lvl 14 and 10 character on a few Races, before I found out that that was against the rules.. >_<

Sadly I still can't find this in the rules, I'm betting it's posted somewhere, but i just got back into the game, And the only posts it refers you back to are season 1 and 2 (it's not mentioned there)

Does leveing 2 characters still against the rules if you delete one before the end (lets say I need a skill gem from an early quest in 1 class but I want to level up a second class, Can i make the first character, rush that quest, put gem in storage, delete it and then level my second character? Up sides and downsides to this are 1 you lose time leveling your first character, but if you can make it up with the gem it might help you out,

Really they just need another event page explaining the seasons and pulling all the rules and stuff together, including what some of the other lingo means. I was reading titles of pages and ledge races? Those weren't in season 1 or 2 either so i found it, after awhile, but still would like to see it all in one place so i'm not searching everywhere to find the rules and how it works.

example: In some of the challenges you get points for reach a level, and staying alive, that means if dead 0 points? Can I run a second character if my first one dies to get points. honestly if there is 1 death allowed why don't we just get points for the level we reached. we were alive when we made it to that level, but we died after. It'll encourage more people to play harder and competition rather then safe play to level 5 or 10 and just log out in town to get the single point. I could probably compile a lot of it into a single page, but as I basically just saw season listings but didn't have to time get back on until after the season was over, I don't know some details/ or some of the rules.

To clarify:

"You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes."

directly from the rules (Source, 5th paragraph; or 7th if you count the first two bolt ones, too)

I think the above sentence is pretty clear in what it allows and what not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info