Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

Sunken Pyramid here I come!
S L O W E R
Invasion: After a certain amount of vaal orbs have been npced, there will be a message saying Uber Vaal walks the earth. The next rare you meet will transform into vaal.

Ambush: same counter as invasion, just without the message.

nice stuff
Last edited by tehnix on Feb 21, 2014, 1:47:53 AM
Can you give a hint of the extent of the nerf to scion, if any?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why nerf the Scion, when you can buff the entire outer ring of the passive tree?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why nerf the Scion, when you can buff the entire outer ring of the passive tree?

GGG's stance has always been incremental nerfs to overused or overpowered builds or passives instead of buffing the underpowered ones.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
So, Queen Atziri is a 4 armed, 4 boobed and Horned Zentaur? HOT!!......
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Also Chris, I really hope you guys know what you are doing in terms of balance. Skills changing and getting new effects...this could get messy.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
awesomeness!!!

Dies in awe!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.

Is the 4th one on her back?

The things I would do to her

you need to see the poster clear. the 4th is woobling away.

4th boob confirmed

As for the news:

- oh the tears. you actually give players the pvp they want to punish themsleves with!
- double tears with vaal orb!
- triple tears with the corruption adding another layer to BiS gear!!
- quadra tears for having a boss with 4 boobs-iron-clad-tits. oh, the purists. oh, the teenagers!
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

GGG's stance has always been incremental nerfs to overused or overpowered builds or passives instead of buffing the underpowered ones.
If you follow that to it's eventual conclusion, all skills do 0 damage and monsters just hug you instead of fighting you.

(Dominus cuddle-puddle FTW)

Slightly more seriously, good game designers work in both directions, and there's several examples of GGG buffing things (the acrobatics keystone being a notable example). Not saying Scion won't get tweaked, just that there'll likely be some buffing to go along with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info