Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Odoakar wrote:
Also Chris, I really hope you guys know what you are doing in terms of balance. Skills changing and getting new effects...this could get messy.

It's no different than designing a new skill entirely, except that they get to reuse the animation of the non-corrupt version. Given that two of the four corrupt gems we've seen have a Vaal heart charge counter, many of them are probably not going to be build-defining skills.
Last edited by Uvne on Feb 21, 2014, 2:07:37 AM
"
ComradBlack wrote:

If you follow that to it's eventual conclusion, all skills do 0 damage and monsters just hug you instead of fighting you.

*snip*

Devourers actually hug you. to death. multiple times.

there was a video in 1 week domination race for it. around a shrine.
What's that fiery thing in her hand? So she does heavy fire damage?
"
Snookdog wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.

Is the 4th one on her back?

The things I would do to her

you need to see the poster clear. the 4th is woobling away.

4th boob confirmed
Lmao. Can't believe they actually gave her two extra boobs. XD
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
I might be late to the party (didn't read past page 1) but anyone noticed the skill actually pulls stuff to you. I wonder where saw that before :D

Now I wonder how that works. A new skill or support gem
Last edited by capprice13 on Feb 21, 2014, 2:19:23 AM
"
ComradBlack wrote:
"

*here's hoping for Witch tree overhaul*
There was thread asking for marauder starting area feedback for ages that was recently de-stickied, so marauder's almost certainly getting revamped. In it a number of people expressed their displeasure with the witch and shadow starting areas (mainly witch), which has been backed by race data, so I imagine shadow and witch will be getting at least a little polishing, if not a larger-scale revamp.

I can't remember exactly where I read this but it was from an official GGG source. The Marauder, area between marauder and duelist, and witch trees would be seeing major changes. The scion and shadow areas will be seeing slight, mainly numerical, changes.
"
rdx1312 wrote:

I'm more worried about the mirror in her other hand. who knows what kinnd of shock-and-horror-esque type of skill she will have.

"
SinisterGrin wrote:
"
ComradBlack wrote:
"

*here's hoping for Witch tree overhaul*
There was thread asking for marauder starting area feedback for ages that was recently de-stickied, so marauder's almost certainly getting revamped. In it a number of people expressed their displeasure with the witch and shadow starting areas (mainly witch), which has been backed by race data, so I imagine shadow and witch will be getting at least a little polishing, if not a larger-scale revamp.

I can't remember exactly where I read this but it was from an official GGG source. The Marauder, area between marauder and duelist, and witch trees would be seeing major changes. The scion and shadow areas will be seeing slight, mainly numerical, changes.

Tree update to which and shadow in this mini-expansion? Is this official?
Last edited by capprice13 on Feb 21, 2014, 2:24:33 AM
"
Snookdog wrote:
"
rdx1312 wrote:

I'm more worried about the mirror in her other hand. who knows what kinnd of shock-and-horror-esque type of skill she will have.

Yeah! I'm sure she does some cool thing with her mirror to massacre exiles.
So, just to crash the party a little bit:

- Nobody will actually kill Atziri or fight her in merciless. Because if she is after Dominus, you would need to fight him first, and thats not gonna happen. Esp. if you think she would be even harder.

Will all this effect Standard and Hardcore, too? Or is this just gonna happen in the new leagues (which would be what I hoped). Because with corrupted Items and gems, there is only so much room you can have in a stash, and there's only so much customization people need and want. You can actually have TOO MANY options sometimes.

Other than that: I wait for the new expansion to see myself. I am looking forward to new content. And I think the game is better than ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info