What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

March 5th nz or US? I need to know when to start my vacation
"
morbo wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to lock your Boots Equipment Slot to permanently be occupied by Goldwyrm's Nubick Boots in 1.1.0 and to prevent the Item Quantity mod from spawning on magic or rare items. Item Quantity will continue to exist on Unique items, but we may review its magnitude.

Fixed. ~.^

Haha, dont tell me about it... 3/4 of Dom I was running around in those fookers... :/

Shit I've threaten to quit over the stupidest shit ever but this maybe one of my dumbest ones ever right here.

I may not even touch 1.1 listen Chris or whatever your type of balance team is either you remove that fucking mod in general aka quantity and improve it in general or don't touch it like this is actually frustrating =/

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If i can fishing with no pants patch is worth
"
h3rp3s wrote:
I see soo many wasted resources.

Please focus on optimizing the net code (bringing it up to standard) and optimizing particle/graphic effects.

I dont get you.

After the merge they will be bringing a lot of new code up to standard...kind of :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to prevent the Item Quantity support gem from dropping in 1.1.0.

Does this mean item quantity gems will be legacy?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Pam wrote:
domination is so bad
I really hope that the power of the shrines are going to be adjusted in hardcore ... Little point to progress if you can transform your character into a god for several minutes

What shrines make you a god? I haven't played any Dom yet.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
I think you're missing the point here - by removing MF affixes and gems the base drop rates can be improved. This enables builds which cannot normally MF to have better drops, which I'm all for. A lot of people are turned off by the fact that the game feels kind of miserable when you're not running an MF kit - no-rare-drop map boss kills, for example.

And then everyone who's still able to run IIQ will suddenly be at an exponential advantage. IIQ + improved base drop = winner.

Then any new players that come to the game are severely handicapped.

If they're going to remove it (terrible idea in the first place), it needs to be a wholesale wipe. All IIQ gems and affixes removed from all items currently present, excepting uniques.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
h3rp3s wrote:
I see soo many wasted resources.

Please focus on optimizing the net code (bringing it up to standard) and optimizing particle/graphic effects.
Different teams and people work on that. Only 1 person is in charge of the underlying programming/netcode.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
They ought to switch IIQ to IIR on those uniques. If it exists on any item, that item will be used. It doesn't matter if it still exists on legacy because legacy is legacy, but new instances of IIQ WILL make the game suffer long-term.

With that said, will there be any increase in drop amounts? I wonder.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
Overall I really like this game but the idea of legacy uniques is beyond me. Why make things way more complicated than they should/could be? I assume it's actually a technical issue that's disguised as game design? I guess I'll never use a divine on any item for fear of it or a mechanic on it having been nerfed in the past.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info