Hyper/PC PowerPlay Game of the Year Awards

"
Kiri2k wrote:
That underlining the almost five milions accounts is so misleading considering the people playing the game for real, which is maybe 1/100 of those accounts :O

and your point being?

"
Path of Exile currently has over 4 million registered users

No-one says all those players are still playing, just that there are over 4 million registered users.
Sounds like music to my ears. xD
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Ornstein wrote:
i love how they compare poe to dark souls ....

Just no. Path of Exile is cute compared to Dark Souls.

Dark souls is far more difficult, has amazing pvp and combat, epic bosses and levels. Its dark, gritty, amazing mood and sound.

Don't get me wrong I love both games. But march cannot come soon enough; DSII ftw.

Edit: Invading has nothing to do with maps ;)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Feb 11, 2014, 1:42:05 PM
Good job, loving PoE in every possible way !
Only Game of the Year and not Game of the Century?

Disappointed.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Free micro pants for everyone!
Very nice! I tend to feel that those close to 5 million registered users are largely old users who dont play anymore or log in once or twice a year. Also bots perhaps or something like that. Still good number :)
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Congratulations GGG, we are all hoping that the next step is a well deserved international recognizance from other magazines!
Way to go GGG
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info