What Hack And Slash Games you played?

I bought Dungeon siege, Dungeon siege 2 Deluxe edition (everything in a pack), diablo 2 and more that i dont remember.

What about you guys?
What do you count as Hack and Slash?

I am sure I played Diablo, Diablo II and Torchlight.

And I also played a lot of RPGs and MMORPGs which do not count as H&S, but in my opinion are closer to H&S than to real RPGs and maybe some H&S that I don't remember any more.

Last edited by Saebelzahnspringmaus on Sep 14, 2011, 7:18:54 AM
Yeah i played alot of mmo's too but some of them were preety close to be H&S.

What i count as hack and slash is hard to explain because for me there is not really a term, but for me hack and slash its the kind of gameplay POE has, and diablo etc, oh and i also played Sacred 1 and Sacred 2.
I played Diablo2 and Torchlight.
At the moment im playing titan quest, wich is in my opinion a great h&s.

greets
Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am at Camp Grenada ..
Ill take a look at titan quest.
I have played Torchlight, Diablo, Diablo 2, Fate + expansions, and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. On consoles I have played Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2, Champions of Norrath, and Champions: Return to Arms.
Last edited by jtall on Sep 14, 2011, 9:34:03 AM
Right now i'm playing Diablo. Is quite pissed off right now as I forgot to save after I leveled up two times. So now I have to restart the leveling...aaarghh!! Anyway, I like the game so far. A bit lonely though. Would be nice to have someone to play with. Through hamachi maybe?
Your mind is your enemy. Your mind will make you insane sooner or later. As for me..well, you can say that I am.
Diablo, Diablo 2, Fate, Titan Quest, Torchlight.

Can't wait to add PoE to the list.
"
oblomir wrote:
Diablo, Diablo 2, Fate, Titan Quest, Torchlight.

Can't wait to add PoE to the list.

Same i wish i could add PoE to my list ;)
"
jtall wrote:
I have played Torchlight, Diablo, Diablo 2, Fate + expansions, and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. On consoles I have played Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2, Champions of Norrath, and Champions: Return to Arms.

Damn, totally forgot about those two Baldurs Gate games on Playstation. They were really fun to play and definitely H&S. And I have to admit that I even enjoyed playing Drizzt.
Last edited by Saebelzahnspringmaus on Sep 15, 2011, 9:21:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info