1.0.5b Patch Notes

Making minions viable is already a huge challenge without substantial gear...

It seems like this is a quick fix to the exploits in nemesis, but it affects all summoners.

Wouldn't it be a better solution to just remove the gem from nemesis league instead of penalizing all summoners?
Last edited by Jeets on Jan 19, 2014, 11:52:35 PM
Have you guys discovered what is causing the abnormal latency in some zones, while normal latency in others?

Maybe a server restart will fix this, I hope so tho.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
Jeets wrote:

It seems like this is a quick fix to the exploits in nemesis, but it affects all summoners.

I'm a summoner and I didn't use CoD xD
RIP burning miscreation.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

what exactly does this mean? thanks
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

I certainly hope you are because the current implementation of this gem is completely inane. I mean no offense but seriously, this wasn't even funny.

It was probably only intended to be used in team PVP events.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Jeets wrote:

Wouldn't it be a better solution to just remove the gem from nemesis league instead of penalizing all summoners?

How were you using Cast on Death with minions, if it was to get super zombies through dying, that isn't really intended either.

1.0.6 will have some adjustments to summoned minions.

"
Nephalim wrote:
RIP burning miscreation.

i use them without the exploits they fixed just fine
"
Qarl wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

That would be so awesome please make that happen!
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Was there a specific intention for the COD other than clever use of game mechanics?

It is just a little confusing on how to decipher the intent of COD if it was not designed with the intent to use cleverly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info