1.0.5b Patch Notes

5nd
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.
The stegosaurus must have made you work hard for this one.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.[/li]

Why U go do that...I liked being able to boost my self. =(
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
c
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.
They weren't dying to trigger it. That's why it's was fixed.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
FINALBOSS wrote:

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

Get em GGG!
"
Qarl wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

I certainly hope you are because the current implementation of this gem is completely inane. I mean no offense but seriously, this wasn't even funny.
Dang, no more rushing your alts with your own portals.

Was nice while it lasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info