1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
austinprez wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:
I really hope GGG doesn't turn into blizzard by nerfing abilities just because people complain.

It wasn't OP in the slightest and this nerf is to just please all the whiny people that don't know how to build a character.

this ^^, rip ceaseless discharge. what was the point of introducing the gem into the game like that? then changing it later on? mislead everyone, most coc builds will not work properly. its just because people who couldnt afford the gear complained like a bunch of 13 year olds.

People still say It's fine from top tier players I don't know why you're saying It's R.I.P when people are saying it works fine.
Witnessed the death of Kerkrom by Vaal smash R.I.P
Add more races dammit, 5-10 hours of empty space is all the way in table, wtf is this?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Add more races dammit, 5-10 hours of empty space is all the way in table, wtf is this?

wat
I know i'll get flak for this but IMO they nerfed Freeze Mine a bit too much. I realize that there was that issue where you can permafreeze bosses by channeling elemental prolifs through their minions but as it is right now who else is going to use freeze mine as it is?

Right now, only builds that invested in Mine damage passives are going to have any significant amount of freeze time even against trash mobs. My display shows 281-420 so the freeze time is calculated as if i'm dealing ~1290-1930 damage which is somewhat acceptable compared to the previous 1916 unmodified base freeze damage (factor in passives and i get around 4215 damage which is yes, somewhat OP but you can get to that much with a glacial hammer build as well).
Cuddles' DoT trapper build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/683322
Last edited by Cuddlepaws on Jan 8, 2014, 10:05:43 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
"
Physical percentage based damage reduction and Immortal Call now correctly mitigate damage from physical degeneration damage.

To clarify, this means Endurance Charges and Immortal Call work against Corrupting Blood now, right?

Yes.

Another nerf on Puncture? I mean, first the bleed percentage is stealth nerfed. Then % increased physical damage doesn't affect the bleed (like similar damage % affects chaos and burning). And, % increased DOT damage doesn't change the tooltip for Puncture's bleed at all. Now the bleed procs armour both on the initial hit and the bleed. While this puts it in line with how fire and chaos degen has been working, those degens can be increased by % increased damage of their elements, unlike puncture.

Like seriously, wow.
"
"
austinprez wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:
I really hope GGG doesn't turn into blizzard by nerfing abilities just because people complain.

It wasn't OP in the slightest and this nerf is to just please all the whiny people that don't know how to build a character.

this ^^, rip ceaseless discharge. what was the point of introducing the gem into the game like that? then changing it later on? mislead everyone, most coc builds will not work properly. its just because people who couldnt afford the gear complained like a bunch of 13 year olds.

People still say It's fine from top tier players I don't know why you're saying It's R.I.P when people are saying it works fine.

False. It only procs 1 gem at a time since there is now a cool down. Meaning, you cut the viable dps by 66% if u are linking 3 ek gems.

If u consider level 90 and running 75+ maps top tier than in my opinion, it's a huge nerf.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry I destroyed Dominus and Courtyard as a CoC discharge into firestorm

I'm fine here.

Buffed my DPS by a lot by far and I do mean A LOT.

Fucking amazing.

ST and Quill are the only ones that got hurt really even then I've tested the ST version I see nothing change same DPS everything dying in a heartbeat.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 8, 2014, 10:16:12 PM
My CoC build seems to still be playable but it really got nerfed because i hit multiple mobs with high attack speed...
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had an EK cyclone (something like danmaku build, passives were very different) that was definitely OP, I'll agree, but with how they changed it, the damage is so unreliable that with 92 percent crit chance, and 4k HP, I'm not life leeching often enough to stay alive.

Gonna take a break from POE while I QQ in peace.
Last edited by Skogar on Jan 8, 2014, 10:15:46 PM
gibe me old exalted art back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info