Path of Exile: 2013 in Summary

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
We hit a peak of almost 70,000 people playing Path of Exile at the same time. We expect to beat this record as we localise the game to more countries next year!

Not gonna happen.
PoE Endgame is imo horrible and Games I consider having a horrible endgame lose 40% of the players every month.
Just look at Steamcharts.
And do you think players are stupid?
As long you the game is MMOesque with massive timeinvestment needed and Grindbased it will always fail.
I will never play PoE Endgamecontent anymore unless I can undo several horrible changes and remove poor mechanics.
You should understand why other games not requiring much timeinvestment have far more players.

And Asian ARGs/MMOs are "flashy". You can't see whats going on due to several explosions etc.
Even D3 doesn't match Asian standards.
And PoE combat looks ancient compared to them.

"
Path of Exile won numerous awards including GameSpot's 2013 PC Game of the Year.

We all know money went to Gamespot. Gamespot lost all of its low credibility after Kane&Lynch.

Please tell me why are you even looking at POE forum at New Eve? You are sad sad person.
"
Hilbert wrote:
PoE Endgame is imo horrible and Games I consider having a horrible endgame lose 40% of the players every month.

Thankfully your consideration means nothing.

You should've silently quit, instead of QQing on new year's eve on forum of a game you hate.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Happy New Year, GGG!!! Hoping for another awesome year with PoE.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

ZOMG I just want to know what to do with my RHOA feathers!!!
this game/company just keeps getting better, please keep it up
Merry Christmas
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
All the best!. Thank you for making a ARPG game that makes me proud to be a gamer(geek) again! Thank you, Thank you!

All the best and happy new year to everyone in the community and GGG.
Congrats and thanks for the game. I know you guys will work out the bugs =)
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Tweak the freaking gem xp charts.

I bet there won't be a single level 3 Enlighten until Dom / Nem end.

Happy new declining playerbase until new leagues start
Congratulations on such a great 2013. I'm really looking forward to see where GGG takes the game in 2014!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info