Path of Exile: 2013 in Summary

Congrats on 2013!!! For 2014 I would love for GG to have an official mac client available through steam! :)
Happy new year to all of GGG and all my fellow community members, hope everyone has a blast and stay safe!

And thanks to GGG for making such a great game ... it's kept my attention for nearly a year :)
BLAMT!
/Cheers!

IMHO the best recent addition was the 4 month league system, it keeps everything fresh, and gives people like me with a short attention span a very good reason to play, and replay, and replay ...

I honestly cant wait for the new leagues, and yet I still haven't found all the shrines in Domination but still having fun : P
SSF since ~OB
Happy new year everyone!
Happy new year to all exiles, best damn game I've ever played!
Considering how many people were running around flaunting their fishing rods, I'm surprised zero fish have been caught
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
You guys are fucking awesome, hope 2014 brings as much or better yet more success.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 31, 2013, 3:17:38 PM
Happy New Year to GGG and all the Exiles =)

Dear Exiled Santa!

In 2014 I want to find a Mirror because in 2013 I sure didn't find one in 10+ hours of playing every day hehe...
Last edited by simonrauter on Dec 31, 2013, 3:34:02 PM
Happy new year! looking forward to log in 24:00!
Bust a move!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info