1.0.0e Patch Notes

Thank you for the Dominus fix!
after bringing Devourers into the line there are two culprits to go:

- new leapers
- machinegun squirrels

in 'campaign' they stand out only a little (that is strange because they have the same monster level as catacombs monsters that are like 2 times easier in comparison.. this i think is general fail) but when you go into a map with some strong mods and get leapers, extra health and life leech - GOOD LUCK, youll need it

thanks for nerfing that trapper guy - he also was waaay above the power curve

and now please get rid of 'always hit' on Devourers - this is bs mechanic

and bs mechanics have nothing to do with skill but with overgearing content. gear checks != skill||fun
Yup confirming that ceashes are not fixed.When i crash as in desktop crash,or some random error like unknown error or any 'normal' error that get's you back to login screen.I lowered game to taskbar to change my playlist and when i got back,my game was at login screen.Or i whent to kitchen for 5 min and when i got back i was at login screen again.When i log back in 3-4 friends atleast reconnect after me.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.0.0e
  • When an Animated Guardian is dispelled due to its gem being unavailable, its life value is now temporarily saved so that it applies if the Guardian is restored in that area.

This skill is now worthless.
I don't know if I was lucky the first time, but now it is just impossible for me to kill dominus. 3 successive crashes, I'm bored for a while...
"
Fixed an abuse case where the Cast on Death support gem could be used as a massive damage bonus with other trigger gems.

With this it would have been possible to link power siphon - chain - lmp-cast on crit - cast on death - fire ball or any projectile spell and make the spell cast up to 9 times per attack at 350% more dmg. I didn't have a 6l with the right colors or a lvld CoD gem but i bet it would have been insane.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
I'm still waiting to be able to make ONE instance of barracks where the path to gardens isn't blocked. I'd like to progress to cruel, please. Thank you.
Anyone else getting frame rate issues with this patch?
Me and one of my other guildies noticed that our fps started jumping between 27-70 today, when it has never been a problem before.
"
BlueThingPro wrote:
Anyone else getting frame rate issues with this patch?
Me and one of my other guildies noticed that our fps started jumping between 27-70 today, when it has never been a problem before.

mine is around 30 to.It could be from all this new added skills and areas that cause the drop in fps.I'm sure they will fix it soon.It just sux that it is happening now.
I have now since this patch serious load screen problems. i want to enter a portal but i never enter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info