1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

It's me or Eye of Chayula has been nerfed to 16 max attributs instead of 20 and there is nothing about this in the change log ?
"
KikitheKing wrote:
It's me or Eye of Chayula has been nerfed to 16 max attributs instead of 20 and there is nothing about this in the change log ?

The Onyx Amulet was changed, and it was posted about. No, I'm not going to go dig the quote up.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
JabTheHot wrote:

As I said, I don't have a real aura base build, but I longed for it. Now I need a new aspiration, but meanwhile my motivation has dropped about 60%. Which is proportionnally correlated to the % of mana reserved.

this.
my build was not overflowed with auras, just ordinary pure int summoner with wrath and discipline.
now i forced to remove one of those. either do some damage or survive. especially with new mobs with lots of AoEs pets die with one shot without discipline and without wrath they doing half the damage.

(/sarcasm=on)
really nice work people!
(/sarcasm=off)

well another game killed due to "balance reasons". too bad it was one of the few games with enjoyable summoners.

farewell people.
I had a lot of work these days and I haven't been playing for a few months and when I find out that the game went full release and there are many new things added, I was very excited to continue playing with my old charater, until I read...

The mana cost for all auras except Purity and Clarity has been changed to 60% reservation.

Man...that escalated quickly... :D It's a huge nerf. I was ok with the nerf of the el.damage converted by Weapon Elemental Damage and other minor things, but combined with this... Now I need to make new character. At least I will try the Scion.
What's happen when nemesis league ends, if our stash is full in hardcore?
When the league ends your stuff goes into remove-only tabs. It sits there until you remove it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Borat_Sagdiev wrote:
i have bow with pre-release "tempered" flat phys dmg mod. if i divine it, will i get new "tempered" mod for two handed weapons?

That is the million dollar question. I've read old posts about this subject and many people have found the answer to be "No".

I would really like to see a confirmation from GGG if this is intended or not and still in place.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Why did you think it was ok to nerf Soul taker? <,<

That item is so fucking rare, seeing 1 is like winning the fucking lottery. There are like tons of other Yellow items that have higher dps, all thought they don't offer the same "unique" prefix's this 1 have, i don't see why nerfing the % dmg to the weapon was done in such an extreme manner, it went down like over 120DPS...
Last edited by Grnite on Mar 18, 2014, 9:58:37 PM
Soultaker is still good, no worries mate.
Pog
MF for life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info