1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

that mana node only serves one purpose -- running aura, if it's infront of BM, you use it combining reduced mana gem, can cut half of 60% reserve easy, meaning you run at least 3 aura, maybe 4 without touching BM skill at all, your main and off hand are on BM gem, so most of the aura build can still run 3-4 auras, instead of 5-7. now it's completely down to 2 aura at the most.
Last edited by OFasO on Oct 28, 2013, 10:57:56 AM
The point of this node is to make auras usable with BM ..... There would be no point putting it before it.
Now, it's still not enough for BM to use aura without too much sacrifice =/, but it's intended, that people without BM can't use it.

And with reduced mana lvl 20 + this one, it would still need 12%reduced mana reserved with alpha's howl to reach 60% reduction, this is not really what I'd call "easy", especially in this side of the tree.

And one can still run 3 auras with purity/clarity, or even 4 with the right build ( it needs to include clarity and purity thought, and to sacrifice quite much for it ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I have alpha hood, and 20q reduced mana, 60%->38.6% rserve if touch the mana node, it will have less than 30% reserve, but points is unless it's a low-life build, you dont mix BM skill (not BM gem though) with mana reserve.

Dont care about purity, I am max 77% without it, that extra 2% like Chris_GGG said basically is GGG's intend not to get ANY build has OP resist, you dont want something like D3, barb with good gears can get up to 99% resist, it kills the game. I like the direction GGG is heading. Players are meant to be scared and one-shot no matter how good their gears are, that way in fact is a magnet to get back ppl participate more in the game.
No ... it probably won't work like that ....

60-> 38.4% => 36% less mana reserved.
38.4*0.7 = 26.88 => 55% less mana reserved.
your base statement was : "can cut half of 60% reserve easy".
so, no. You would need I think something like 12% mana reserved reduction from nodes more for this.

that still makes 27% of your life for one single aura with blood magic -> gimp, dumb.

Point IS : they want people with BM to have a solution to use auras.
BUT they have done it wrong.

And btw, quality on reduced mana does not matter when it's about auras.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 28, 2013, 1:54:56 PM
Fruz - kid- cry us all a fuckn' river...

All good changes GGG keep up the good work :)
"
Fruz - kid- cry us all a fuckn' river...

always love those arrogant ego-boosted players, they never bring anything ever though.

Thx for making me smile <3
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Some of the rarest Unique items can now only drop from end-game Maps.[/li]

can we have more information about it ?
i have bow with pre-release "tempered" flat phys dmg mod. if i divine it, will i get new "tempered" mod for two handed weapons?
Last edited by Borat_Sagdiev on Nov 2, 2013, 1:36:11 AM
I agree with Fruz, I've played BM Rangers for a long time, and it's safe to say that aura-wise the build is utterly ruined. No way in hell is it worth to sacrifice 30% hp for any one of the auras currently existing. Sure you CAN mitigate the cost, at the cost of everything else.

The mortal conviction notable needs to be boosted IMO.
IGN: vaiNe_
Last edited by vaiNe_ on Nov 2, 2013, 1:31:34 PM
Koam's nerfed to shit. So useless now. Only time I'd ever use it now is with some RF build (Which isnt even viable after the EA nerf) or with a Discharge build
Facebreakers and SoulTaker, the only weapons that make Melee viable, again nerfed to shit. Why? Cant you just nerf the other non-uniques? Like what you did to 2Handers.
Sadima nerf was pretty pointless.....
Last edited by Doomsdxy on Nov 3, 2013, 11:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info