Upcoming 1.0.0 Skills and Support Gems, Anarchy/Onslaught ending and San Francisco Meetup Pictures

"
man_ga wrote:
Ok, first off awesome sneak peaks from both post and trailer, but the so many questions!

First off: the girl in the new trailer: new class?

It's the Scion, the long-awaited 'triple hybrid' class. She starts in the centre of the tree (which will get a major rework, presumably) and is not focused on any particular attribute. This was announced in some interviews; hopefully it will be announced properly on the forum soon.
"
Chris wrote:

Cast on Death

that mean we could leave one big KABOOOOM for monsters(or players) after our death?
i think it will have much incrised demage
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
"
BlastMonkey wrote:

If I support Raise Zombie with Cast on Death, will it raise a zombie from my character's corpse rather than a nearby monster corpse?
ss there's going to be a super rare resurrection gem I doubt that will be used in H
Even though it wouldn't be that useful it would be very cool especially if it raised a larger more powerful zombie that would keep kicking ass for a little while while I watch from the death screen.

so not zombie spectre would be better :)
"
symban wrote:
You know what we need now?

Defensive Trigger Skills

- Cast on Block
- Cast on Evade
- Cast on Dodge (probably would be better if "cast on evade" involved that one)

Yes cast on evade and on block seems fun lets +1 for it
Cast On Death -> Portal
"
PowerGNU wrote:
Cast On Death -> Portal

mind blown! :)
SFMeetup3.jpg has an HL logo, nice coincidence
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
Ok, first off awesome sneak peaks from both post and trailer, but the so many questions!

First off: the girl in the new trailer: new class?

It's the Scion, the long-awaited 'triple hybrid' class. She starts in the centre of the tree (which will get a major rework, presumably) and is not focused on any particular attribute. This was announced in some interviews; hopefully it will be announced properly on the forum soon.

Ah, ok, now I see how it'll work out (and also saw her using daggers while wearing a dex/str armor piece) though I do hope that GGG is able to balance her out with the other classes so that the new players wouldn'd go to her by default.
Fire Ferrets
"
Grzybas2 wrote:
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
What exactly are Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian?

If Animate Guardian is like D2's Iron Golem, can we cast it on otherwise junk skill gems to create a minion that uses that skill?

You can see animate guardian in gamespot video interview with gameplay - Chris also mentioned animate weapon mechanics there

Thanks. Animate Guardian looks cool providing it can survive effectively. Zombies die so fast that guardian would not be worth the skill slot if it wasn't significantly more survivable than zombies.
im so happy to have been a part of this :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info