More new 3d art for Unique items

"
Cudez wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
[bot]

Nice!

[/bot]

uhm botting in forums to get the first post? lol this guy is pathetic.

It said "Nice!" until someone asked him about how he always gets first post, then he went back and edited it to say bot :)
Y'know I've been saving to buy a mahori for one of my chars, now I want it even more.

And 40%? holy RNGesus.
Marohi erqi looks so amazing that my head exploded.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
chris,

some of the textures can be done procedural this can improved your textures most.. :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wonderfueled!

I got it: it's time to switch to a WQHD display. Fine :)
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Aux wrote:
[bot]

Nice!

[/bot]

HOW
Damm from better to best to bestest - only way i can describe it! 40% !!!!! Tha mauls look great, agree tho that it could be a bit bigger in size!

I hope the new graphics guy is getting a bonus!

Keep up the good work GGG!
This game keeps getting better, I love it :). As I am using Marohi, I really like it is going to have own 3d design. And perfomance increase, what can I say: keep up the good work guys!
No worries Chris, as long as the content and improvements you guys bring are good quality, we prefer you don't rush them. Take your time to make things right. I said to one of my friends yesterday that the next patch should make the game run better on his PC; who cares if it takes a couple more days, he'll be more than happy if the difference is bigger than smaller!
The Marohi model looks great, a few critiques:

1) the model size scaling should be adjusted, right now the Marohi head looks too small for the handle, compared to the 2D art.

2) the hue of the handle needs to be tweaked so that it is more coherent with the redness of the hammer head piece.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info