More new 3d art for Unique items

Nice, you improve the game just as I splash out on a Solid State! Looking forward to those 1 second loading times! :D
"
giampster wrote:
WoW Marohi Erqi Upgrade ,from a wooden spoon to a LEGENDARY MACE !

looks AWSOME !

i hope lioneye Glare Imperial bow gets an amazing look ! thumbs up

+1 for Lioneye's Glare 3d model!!!

e: this was a triumph
Last edited by AntiAuxBot on Aug 15, 2013, 6:47:08 PM
"
In other news, the 20% filesize decrease we've been discussing for 0.11.4 may actually be as large as 40% if things go according to plan.

What is this? I don't even.

I know it's hip and the cool thing to do, but trust me, selling your soul to the devil is a BAD idea.

I'm pretty convinced that that is the only way you could cut the file sizes to damn near half their original sizes.

Good lord...
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
40%? o_0

Dear Lord....
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Damp_Cat wrote:
Nice, you improve the game just as I splash out on a Solid State! Looking forward to those 1 second loading times! :D

Getting my SSD tomorrow, was just thinking the same thing!
"
bug77 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
bug77 wrote:
First, I'd like to say I don't understand why people assume that compressing game assets better will improve performance.

The compression is going into the art assets, that's the stuff that is loaded into the ram for each area and what eventually fills the ram to the point of the game crashing with a mapchunk/out of memory error, smaller file sizes means less full ram and less crashing.

Well, I have just visited a few areas in act 3 with GPU-Z running and at no point was more than 900MB VRAM used - that's peanuts for most (all?) recent video cards. And that's with everything maxed out. So I don't think you're right.

I'm glad that your single anecdotal example is accurate for every single video card used by every single person who plays this game.

40%... mother of everything. At this pace, we will be able to burn the game in a CD.

Well, maybe not a CD, but a common DVD seems right.
I am still looking for 3D art for Terminus Est. :(
Last edited by ryan328 on Aug 15, 2013, 8:56:58 PM
OMG 40%!!! That's a revolution! Sincerely, I believe this was the right percentage since the beginning and you just "delayed" these news to increase our excitement about this - it worked btw... Keikaku doori...
New 3d art looks totally awesome. My only dissapointment is with Marohi Erqi's size; I thought it was bigger (because of its mods).
Also, take the time you need to get things done... This is going to be amazing...
Last edited by KieranGravebane on Aug 15, 2013, 9:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info