Tyr's **0.11.1** Pure Elemental Bow Spec

Cool tnat you're updating the guide. Looking forward to it!
I just started using this guide last night. Got to 32 and got a 5L 6S Death's Harp, havent even used it yet haha got to 32 and logged. So I am also looking forward to the update :)
Is this build still usable in the current version of the game?
I would really like some help figuring out the builds. The links don't work anymore and I don't want to play some female bow user with ratty hair. Anyone able to help me out?
Also looking for help with this build (even though it's pretty outdated, and it looks like the OP hasn't posted in it for a while [June 27, 2013])

I used this build a lot a few months back, I want to get back into the game with my LA shadow that used this build, but now my passives are all reset and i'm completely lost.
So is this built still viable?
Bump to Revisit This Build
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
Last edited by Tyranthal on Dec 15, 2013, 4:18:37 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else have issues looking at the passive tree's linked? I click on them and when they show up maybe half the skills are highlighted. Leaving incomplete paths to different passives. Makes it hard to figure out lol.
That's because this tree was built before the Scion was released. Tyr, I'm glad to hear you're going to revisit this, it was a blast to play in beta.
I hope Tyr is still updating this fun build :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info