Rules for league events

"
Caliz wrote:
I cannot speak for chris or the 1 week event, but after the last 2h solo race, i found an extra stash tab marked "remove only" in addition to the 10 I have on that account. (I used only 1 tab in the race, everything was there - in hardcore; I survived.)

Open questions:
I guess, I'll get 10 additional "remove only" tabs when I use that many in a race?
For how long do they stay? (I emptied mine and it was gone next time I logged on)
What if I do another race? Will I end up with more and more "remove only" tabs?
Or is there a limit (time for how long you have to empty the tabs and/or max number)?
when u exit a race after a race event or if u die and had stashed the items get moved to hardcore league in remove only tabs when a remove only tab is completely empty it disappears and will not return till u enter another race where u use a stash. so if u have a few remove only tabs with items in them when a race starts and u use other storage tabs during that race they will build up but the second any remove only tab is empty when u log out its gone hope that answered it well enough for u this was writen as i just woke up
I am playing the Event League's since last sunday.
League name and content.

(Ancesteral League, with the totems)

The Leagues that im going for are around 18:00hours, its a good time if i start making my dinner right after i get home.
I would like it if there is more then one League at one time (a 3 hour and 1 hour League).

I have not scored any point yet, so i dont know.
But a BIG golden digit in the corner of my screen telling me how manny points i have (in that game) would be awesome.

I love the Leagues, could it be possible to start an practice (party) race? (ofc for practice)
And a countdown timer would be awesome too, let it be obvious in that it is a race and not just hardcore (just lol).

Sorry for the long post.
hi
I played my first race today, the 3 hour party one. I died at level 12 about 40 minutes in.

When will it show my 1 point? I'd really just like the one point to show I played in Season 1 but it hasn't really popped up yet, granted it's an hour after the race is over. I'd think because I got past level 11 and lived, I'd get a point.

Does the fact that I died on that character mean that it retroactively takes away points? Or is it because I didn't make it to level 19? Or is there just like a day delay on the event to the point distribution?
"
HollabackGuy wrote:
I played my first race today, the 3 hour party one. I died at level 12 about 40 minutes in.

When will it show my 1 point? I'd really just like the one point to show I played in Season 1 but it hasn't really popped up yet, granted it's an hour after the race is over. I'd think because I got past level 11 and lived, I'd get a point.

Does the fact that I died on that character mean that it retroactively takes away points? Or is it because I didn't make it to level 19? Or is there just like a day delay on the event to the point distribution?
Correct me if I´m wrong but I assume that you didn´t get your point since you didn´t survive
i don't know join event, can u hepl me?
"
tungall wrote:
i don't know join event, can u hepl me?

You need to create a new character in the race league. The option to create a character does not enable until 30 minutes before the race league starts.
Roman, I do not want to go bowling with you.
sounds like fun i will have too try this as well, My time here during Beta got cut off when I had too go back too Iraq
Race league is not currently an option for me, can anyone help ASAP
they are not on all the time

http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons

look on the chart and its in YOUR time

and you have to live through the entire race to get any rewards
you die...no reward
(i'm not sure about bonus side quests)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info