Rules for league events

"
Jesaja27 wrote:
Where do i get the password?

Events Page on this website.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
If i want a specific gem with my character. Can i create a character and level few levels with it just to get that gem which is a quest gem and then put it in stash and pick it up with my "main" racer?
For group race events, can we also create groups 30 minutes before the competition start as well as characters, or do we have to hit the town noticeboard first?
Will it be possible to make multiple characters and use stash between them?
more known as: Elanif
lol. person that does the killing blow gets the reward. thats harsh.
Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't these rules at one point have something in there about slightly increased drop rates for currency items in races? Or maybe it was somewhere else. At any rate, is that still going to be the case?

EDIT: Thank you Google cached mode! The rules used to have this part:
"
Chris wrote:
Updated 11 Oct 2012: The list of random currency items awarded in leagues is currently as follows. These are not weighted equally any more - but they are more generous than normal in-game drop rates:

I take it that underlined part is no longer true? If so, I'm a little bummed. It was the only reason I participated in races before since I knew I wasn't dedicated or good enough to finish in the top 20 let alone first.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Feb 22, 2013, 2:29:15 PM
Fuck this is fucking cock sucking stupid... What a waste of fucking time. The dogs that make you bleed d synced every fucking time killing instantly. Fix your fucking game you cock sucking fucking pricks. Go fuck yourselves seriously i shouldn't be dead because you dumb fucking assholes can fucking fix one simple issue you RETARDED ASSHOLES. Give me my fucking prizes anyways for being retarded fucking idiots and killing me because you can't make a game that is playable. Honestly give me the fucking rewards you fucking twits this is such bullshit i died from d sync.
"
Deviljim wrote:
Fuck this is fucking cock sucking stupid... What a waste of fucking time. The dogs that make you bleed d synced every fucking time killing instantly. Fix your fucking game you cock sucking fucking pricks. Go fuck yourselves seriously i shouldn't be dead because you dumb fucking assholes can fucking fix one simple issue you RETARDED ASSHOLES. Give me my fucking prizes anyways for being retarded fucking idiots and killing me because you can't make a game that is playable. Honestly give me the fucking rewards you fucking twits this is such bullshit i died from d sync.
You seem mad bro. I can tell by the language and having seen quite a few mad bros in my time
"
Deviljim wrote:

He really wants his 2 reward points, but will get a ban instead
"
Deviljim wrote:

Sad, this child probably came over from d3. Probbaly use to having everything handed to him. He doesn't know what its like to play a game in Open beta. Atop of that he probably thinks that GGG is backed by major companies to have the top of the line of everything. I mean really? You are going to whine about a petty little prize because you dont know how to protect a few seconds from desync? Run along child

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info