Descent Races

1 hour races and your char gets deleted after the event ends.

yeah that's what i always loved about arpgs:

deleting your progress before you character feels powerful......
"
Hornet85 wrote:
What happens if we get disconnected?

I too want to know, would not enjoy starting the level again from the START!
"
Glutez wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
What happens if we get disconnected?

I too want to know, would not enjoy starting the level again from the START!

Chris already answered it, if you disconnect you respawn in the last zone you were in.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
So it sounds like these races are only worthwhile for the top 1% of players as there aren't points you can build up for rewards over the season, is this right? If so I'm sad - I had just started getting into season 2 and liked that even less hardcore players could get nice rewards over time.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
"
So it sounds like these races are only worthwhile for the top 1% of players as there aren't points you can build up for rewards over the season, is this right? If so I'm sad -

I won't win any prizes here, I'm a casual player and many are far better then me. And yet I'm still intrigued , just for the chance to get that Kaoms heart plate (just for a little while).

So let the good times come ;)
Last edited by xatharas on Jun 24, 2013, 7:53:27 AM
Oh boy, fap fap fap
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
This is going to be my kind of race.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Interesting so skipping might be a lottery.

If the next area got +5 levels and you are already 3 levels underleveld you lost.

After I saw the chests I was thinking of PnP mimic.

A creature that hides itself as chest. ;D
"
Players wanted better performance, no fps spikes or freezes, we didn't deliever
Love the absoluetly fresh Touch on these Races & really look forward to these & all the other Races in the new Season ... great Job! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info