Descent Races

Sounds brutal - in a very good way :-D
"
Chris wrote:
I should note: many people have described Descent as an "Endless Dungeon", but it has a total of 15 levels. They get pretty hard by the end :P

Overall this kinda reminds me of diablo 1 :D (although no 16th level with end boss in it)

Great race design! I like it a lot.
@litto or @kaharon
Last edited by Kaharon on Jun 24, 2013, 6:08:01 AM
I want to see Agony races at some point in the future:

"Zones Have No Exit"
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
I should note: many people have described Descent as an "Endless Dungeon", but it has a total of 15 levels. They get pretty hard by the end :P

And what happens once you've run them all?
GGG have done it again! Awesome job guys! Can't wait!
Sounds sweet.

(I hope you've remembered to think of item effects applied during the league, so that they're recovered before the character is deleted!)
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
Never really played races, did few of them, but was not into that stuff, though this caught my interest. Was hoping that there would be something like a single player league, pretty much a league which would not need internet connection, your data would be uploaded to ladder when you get online, also in that one you could change the drop rate and exp rate from -50% to +100%, pretty much a single player experience, or a sandbox for trying out builds faster and without spending your currency in other leagues.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Nicely done, can't wait to try this race
Ours is the Fury
OMG <3
Playing since 0.9.2g
Ok, the basic idea reminds me of Diablo I.
I can't wait to try it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info