Path of Exile 0.11.0

This is so awesome!
2H Lightning Striker, lvl 94 HC Duelist - ign Draizor
Love the changes, all but one - fixing fusing/jewelers/chromatic issues with another rare (i.e. expensive) orb is very disappointing. Unless it will be a common orb, it won't change a thing!

IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
i read potential es reductions...

many high lvl currently play low life with regen or vaal pact. are u aware that reducing the es amount overall can severely cripple a ton of players out there? same goes for more reflect one allready has to build around that with large es pools and reducing your own dmg .. how much worse will it get? like are we talking about 10% 20 % 50 %? overall reduction?
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Fuck yeah!
Anarchy league looks bloody awesome. Will definitely be doing that. Look forward to fighting some other exiles, should definitely make things interesting.
Probably won't ever get to the Eternal Orb level, but its a cool idea nonetheless.
Keep up the awesome work!
Grant us eyes.
Awesome changes! Keep it like this! Love you GGG!
"
Flubby wrote:
i read potential es reductions...

many high lvl currently play low life with regen or vaal pact. are u aware that reducing the es amount overall can severely cripple a ton of players out there? same goes for more reflect one allready has to build around that with large es pools and reducing your own dmg .. how much worse will it get? like are we talking about 10% 20 % 50 %? overall reduction?

They're giving a FULL, read it FULL respec to every single character.

People can either use it to fix their builds so that they're not hurt by the changes, or completely change builds if they feel that it's not worth it.

That the best thing they can do for those people, other than "never balance the game again", but this is a closed BETA and it was bound to happen at some point.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Is the desync reduction fix still being implemented in this patch Chris?

So there won't be a hardcore league with the rogue exiles in the near future?
Wow, just wow. Anarchy sounds very cool, can't wait to roll there. :)
IGN : Jovial
"
Chris wrote:
"
purestevil wrote:
Did I read correctly that Standard League is the parent league for Anarchy League?

Death in Hardcore goes to Standard.
Death in Onslaught goes to Standard.
At the end of Anarchy, chars move to Standard.
At the end of Onslaught, chars move to Hardcore.

So Anarchy is a new non-hardcore league. Onslaught is a new hardcore league. It's important that dead Onslaught chars don't appear in Anarchy (reasons are in the article).

So if I understand this right, all the new Uniques can go to Standard (after dying or the league is finished), but only a few of them can go to Harcore?
Or did I miss something?

But in general this Patch sounds awesome !! Great work ! Thats why I love GGG :D

Cheers'n Oi RuLy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info