Upcoming Patches

Game is getting better, loving every patch, I see me and a lot of people playing this on-and-off for a long, long time to come :)
Meh, doesnt sound all that great
S L O W E R
So excited for this patch. That is such a tease though. What could possibly be bigger than melee buffs and fixing resync?
Thanks for the constant news updates and patches. They are really awesome.
Hey !

The reason why I stopped PoE after one playthrough is that I'm disappointed by the number of skins available for heroes. As soon as I started to drop armors that looked exactly like the first ones in the game (that means like hobbo stuff), I stopped.
And it's a shame, cause I do love PoE. It's the best Hack'n Slash I see since Diablo 3, with the best atmosphere and the best progression system.

I did 4 playthrough of Diablo 3, even if I disliked the game, just to finish my last armor set.

I need motivation to keep on hacking 'n slashing monsters. Level, story, drop, craft, party... I don't care : I just want new skins so I can customize my hero.
If I can't, I fall asleep on my keyboard.

Is there any new skins to be released in game soon by chance ?
Calling it now. The secret awesomeness will be the ability to trade directly through the website instead of logging in game.
"
I run a radeon and have zero issues.

It amazes me how many people complain about something they are being given for free. They moan about specifics and how there posts aren't being answered, but don't for a second step back and think...Oh yeah the world doesn't revolve around me. As others have posted, there could be no players left on POE and I would still enjoy the game. If you aren't enjoying the game...maybe you should go play something else.

That old saying of you get what you pay...... You pay nothing to play this game. Game...GAME.. if you aren't happy and are getting so upset and frustrated that you have to lose your shit on a gaming forum. You need to rethink your priorities.

And on my radeon I still have issues with the game.
The only think I would like to do is to point out the problem, as I did in that big thread about spikes/fps drops. This is not complain, I'm not mad while playing POE because I play only to test out if new patch fixes fps spikes. And for a long time my playing sessions lasts about 1h, then I realize that nothing have changed.

my 2 cent:

- The comment on performance is a slap in the face - I name 2 cards that perform well in other games but produce unplayable fps in PoE no matter what settings are used and how powerful the rest of the PC is --> AMD Radeon HD6570 and HD4650 - can send you my old 4650 if you pay the shipping :P

- Hope the new graphics guy is John Carmack who moved to New Zealand xD

- The awesome thing is..... fishing !

- Hope the Damage scaling is a down, rather than a upscaling.

- Rest looks fine.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on May 13, 2013, 4:32:24 PM
NIIICE!

gg!
"
Harke wrote:

Alright, thanks for not ignorning me. We'll have to wait and see now. I hope GGG will tackle those issues in the coming months. I played D2 for 7 years, i like PoE and i still hope this is the next game for me.

About RNG: Too bad GGG is 100% convienced about this. Yeah 6l should be hard to get but +1000 fuse is BS. Its not easy to get that many fuse for "normal" players, you know? And ok, it shouldn't be easy but at least increase the chance of getting 6L after 800 fuse or something.
How can you play diablo 2 for seven years and still sound like a 12 year old?
IGN KarbietSchieter
Last edited by Jitte on May 13, 2013, 8:45:58 AM
Sorry the radeon comment and the rest of my post were separate. Pointing out issues with hardware is great.

The second and third paragraph was pointed at people whining about not getting their way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info