Upcoming Patches

"Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed."

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Most important news ever.
Thank you Chris for giving us the info on some fairly large changes by the sounds of it.
And thanks to the dev team for busting their arses working on it, i don't think people appreciate just how much work you need to do for some things or just how small the team working on them is...but i for one do appreciate it very much.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
There will still be fixes in the meantime, right?
Awesome news, love to see that melee's are getting a buff! But still, no paysafecard support :/
I used to feel that the loot system was the thing that bugged me the most about this game, but right about now its the map system. Its nearly impossible to progress up to the higher maps. Something really needs to be done quikly. But yeah, seems very good this coming .11 patch
Sounds very great. Maybe i'll start partying with this patch.

I'm also very curious about the secrect awesomeness...
"
Crossflip wrote:
There will still be fixes in the meantime, right?

Yes, I wrote "In the meantime, there will be some interim patches such as 0.10.8b and 0.10.8c which will contain bug fixes, new Unique items and whatever 0.11.0 features are ready for early deployment."

"
klayveR wrote:
Awesome news, love to see that melee's are getting a buff! But still, no paysafecard support :/

This could be as early as tomorrow, once we get told it's okay to take it live.

"
fatmechanic wrote:
I used to feel that the loot system was the thing that bugged me the most about this game, but right about now its the map system. Its nearly impossible to progress up to the higher maps. Something really needs to be done quikly. But yeah, seems very good this coming .11 patch

I am very happy with the Map system (especially the difficulty to get and stay at high Maps), but I certainly feel that we need to find a solution for high-level experience gain. Maps are intended to be about high-level item acquisition instead. This is something we're working on, but changes to it may not be done in time for the first 0.11.0 release.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This will revive .. or lets say lure more people to play PoE actively :D
"
PROguzhan wrote:
This will revive .. or lets say lure more people to play PoE actively :D

We have a lot of active players so I disagree with the term "revive", but I'm certainly looking forward to the big improvements this patch offers. We've been planning it for a while and I'm really glad it's certain enough that we can start to talk about it now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 13, 2013, 7:23:39 AM
I hope the secret update has something to do with the visual aspect of the game (weapons/armors). Maybe iam weird but i cant play when my char looks so bad :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info