3.25.1b Patch Notes

Game crashing frequently after patch in Kingsmarch. Is the chickens again???
My Soul is yours GGG
gauntlet will be fun
When will you enable multithreading for Mac, because juiced maps are un playable without that setting.
Is the claw mastery still bugged ? The 10% instant leech per claw mastery i mean.
Couldn't buy a perfect item "listed a second ago" beacause Steam told me i need to download something.
I thought, "Maybe this is something important" But after that I see this piece of poop they called a patch.
"
Fixed Port Quotas not rewarding Unique items in Ruthless.

Yeah, so what does this mean exactly ?

A link to bug report thread(s) would be appreciated.

Looks like it's not as silly as every Favoured Resources* completion and/or reroll should have given an unique : 0/2 on that for me since the patch.

*Favoured Resources being I presume what is referred here by "Port Quotas", "Port Quotas" is maybe even a better term, but doesn't seem to be present anywhere in the game.

(Also, I did get a few uniques from shipping before, but didn't pay attention at whether they were on Favourite Resource completion and/or reroll, or not.)
Still no fix für Blight Spawn... you gotta kiddin' me
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
tru2dgame wrote:
Diluting the pool on valdos and reliquary keys... OK but y tho?

I see a lot of complaints about this... you all know that GGG doesn't "do" this, right?

These items are added by people who bought the supporter packs that grant this right.

The only ones added by GGG employees are employees who are also players who bought the supporter pack.

Yes I know that GGG is only adding what supporters have paid for. When the number is hundreds of new ones, that is good sign for GGG. It is a great league and I am glad to see GGG thriving. I think you misinterpreted my post. In reciprocity I will expand my thoughts just for you. I wrapped it in a spoiler since it 4 paragraphs.

Spoiler
Only about 5-10 types of valdos were worth running out of the possible drop pool. Now, there are a couple hundred more combinations which, by definition, is diluting the pool and making those 5-10 that are worthwhile harder to find. Until this patch, you could reasonably sell unid ones for a little augment of currency. Post this patch, it will become harder.

Supply (possible combinations) is increasing but demand (the 5-10 good ones) is constant. This means that prices will go down on unidentified and the identified ones that are in the top group will inflate because of their increased scarcity.

This is also why some people simply said - RIP gamba. The likelihood of them getting something worth the investment is going to be much smaller. Once it hits a certain threshold, they will be worthless to sell. It may already be at this point now that the patch is live.

Reliquary Keys are exactly the same but without the risk of the Void line on Valdos.

Last edited by tru2dgame on Sep 25, 2024, 8:39:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info