Development Stories - Creating Settlers of Kalguur Lore

add it to core pls
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Tujen always being in the tavern would've been such an awesome meme. XD
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I hope the auction will remain in the next league
Great league.
Great new lore.

Congrats.
The league feels good and Kingsmarch is really well made place, good job! This is definitely the most interactive encampment in the game, the new level. Since this 99% won't go core in PoE 1, would be nice to see Kingsmarch as new purchasable hideout or something after the league is over.
As for NPC greetings on approach it for sure adds some ambience and overall seems like a cool feature. The only problem here is they keep talking if player stays nearby (across the stash usually) and do it a lot (and "spam" the chat if "output dialogue to chat" enabled). Its the same thing Matt mentioned about making Heist (or may be it was Betrayal?) league: some lines are great when you hear it for the first time but getting annoying if they repeat those lines too often. May be NPC should get less talkative after they had greeted player already or something like that?
Anyways, thanks for great job!
Last edited by s0mbr on Sep 2, 2024, 6:09:19 AM
Agree with previous comment of s0mbr : hideout would be great. Personally have been having a blast with Kingsmarch, hope it stays in some form!
hello
Perhaps, future content could use less words & be more to the point. I understand the need to explain every tree branch but there must be a better way to convey the story thru actions & not the endless wall of text. I would love to see the stats for total players to "read" all options. It's not that I don't like reading but this is the action rpg & not Bg3. Furthermore, with all the languages supported much gets lost in translation & must cost a fortune. Furthermore, do u really need a story at all at this point in the game?
As you say, this isn't BG3, you're not going to lose the game if you pick a wrong choice because you didn't pay attention to dialogue !

So just ignore it if you don't want to be bothered. Meanwhile, people that appreciate a good setting & story can be happy too.

----

"
May be NPC should get less talkative after they had greeted player already or something like that?

How about their quotes get exponentially more spaced out as long as you stay nearby ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info