Development Stories - Creating Settlers of Kalguur Lore

Tell us about the banana!
Great league and great content, thank you as always
"
xjjanie wrote:
I rather like Kingsmarch and hope it stays in PoE 1.

I second this! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Quelex wrote:
If you're reading this and wondering why Gwennen isnt in Kingsmarch, they did it intentionally and she has new dialogue lines telling you why. Go see her in your hideout or act 6 town.

Thanks for the heads-up! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Also, for some of the NPCs, it would be really annoying if they were randomly in the tavern instead. I could already picture the meme: 'Tujen's in the Tavern. Tujen's ALWAYS in the Tavern. But only if you go to the docks first.'

The issue could be solved if they left their workplace attended by some employee for league mechanics. It wouldn't be annoying to take detours for lore reasons if it improves the immersion in the process. Might be nice to see the people you hire aren't just numbers in a spreadsheet but have an avatar you can interact with too.
Where Gwennen???
Heyo probably not the place to leave feedback but mebbe usefull, enjoi love the game.

make scrying maps itemized or let me choose which one i want when i find seer IN the map I enjoi. its a great meachnic i wont enjoi couse i didnt find it in residence for the card i wanted to scry...
Gold is awesome early on, keep it, good for respeck and for shopping form black market i dont wanna wsp a player to get that ring... i wanna gamba my self and you got me thanks for that.
Leugemechanic is dope please make it core, i like to have something to look forward when i come back, fml... i log in.
Please write the maps wich are needed to obtain the upgrade on the pantheon page, also will help new player to make a connection.
I love the state of the loot let me have a chanse to get those t0 uniqs if they go cheap towards the end of leuge even better so at some opoint i can reely try out and next leauge i will ramp earlier to get it.

Also please add a recently bought section to the auction house, thank you. also give an option to blend out all not owned tradable items from currency exchange UI, like div card tab where i can show only owned.
otherwise giga nice I enjoi very muuch its a keeper.
Takes out wallet*
Last edited by buruc666 on Aug 30, 2024, 9:15:36 PM
It's a blast, still having a lot of fun.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
This gives a great idea of where the creative vision is currently. The marrying of the core lore of POE 1 with the lore of POE 2 is great. Please allow more flexibility in building as well. Y'all know what I mean, (noobz be fucked, too much typing) CA Templar/Scion needs to be a thing
I love this league!!! PLEASE LET IT GO CORE! This is by far my favorite league for too many reasons to list. love the interactions, the dialog, the lore, and the whole town just feels like it should have been here for ages. great job on this one. Soo, does Gwennen assasinate Johan?
You haven't really lived, until you have died...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info