3.25.1 Hotfix 2

"
Sarnzzle wrote:
Please fix omens that go off near death, i crash everytime

"
"
Sarnzzle wrote:
Please fix omens that go off near death, i crash everytime

This has been happening for a couple of leagues now. Especially with low life builds which proc this omen immediately you can't even pick these omens up. I remember crashing all last league as LL Mjolnir

I believe the fix for this is switching your graphics renderer.
Well, not a fix, but a workaround.
GL!
Last edited by TehDiablo on Aug 22, 2024, 2:56:59 PM
"
Naz71 wrote:
ok. what about dust? shipping feels so bad now... it doesn't feel like a buff at all.

Literally such a huge buff though.... You just actually have to try at the mechanic now.
HEY! can you fix bug where recombinator is picking worse mods than ever before?!?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY did you guys accidently change it backwards? i'm getting 100x worse results now
I just want to ask. Why runes are so hard to get? Like... I get the idea of chasing and all... but it's the league mechanic... it's already deterministic (don't need a lot to reroll). So what it's the point to gate keep the fun of the league behing 50+ divines craft?
Still crashing. Are you sure u are fixing something?
"
radossss wrote:
It's true, GeForceNow is patching it for 2h now. Also poeple who haven't played this game for literally 10 years are getting beta test invites, when active players have to wait. Just like for this patch, that fixes omens, what nobody rly care about. Also my shipments with my daylong crop supplies are bringing me 6c and bunch of transmutation orbs which after hitting 5k of those in the currency tab I had to hide them in my loot filter cause it's a problem now. How come dust change was suppose to be buff in most cases?

That's the whole point of this first round of beta tests. To understand how newer players of POE feel about POE2. This needs done considering the extremely lackluster tutorials in the current POE. For things we players think are simple, new people have to watch countless videos to understand certain mechanics. And don't even get me started on Timeless jewels. POE has next to zero help for newer players, in game. I can't even imagine how tough it is for console players. They probably have to sit around on their phone looking up every single thing. That's not intuitive, at all. It's a wreck.
please fix titanic scarab of legend. 2 titanic scarab doesn't work at the same time.
ty. Hello. game tilt after character choose on last update. ::sad::
solved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info