3.25.1 Hotfix 2

3.25.1 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where the Bloodscent Cluster Jewel Passive Skill was not affecting Rapiers.
  • Fixed a bug when Retaliation Skills tried to repeat, like from an Echoing Shrine, it could stop you from being able to move. They're no longer repeatable.
  • Fixed a client and instance crash.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2024, 8:54:38 AM
Ty
Please fix omens that go off near death, i crash everytime
ty
ok. what about dust? shipping feels so bad now... it doesn't feel like a buff at all.
Last edited by Naz71 on Aug 21, 2024, 10:57:21 PM
"
Sarnzzle wrote:
Please fix omens that go off near death, i crash everytime

This has been happening for a couple of leagues now. Especially with low life builds which proc this omen immediately you can't even pick these omens up. I remember crashing all last league as LL Mjolnir
Alright.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
GeforceNow/Steam is still patching this game and POE can't be accessed. EDIT Seems it's been a couple of hours.
Last edited by Treme2 on Aug 22, 2024, 12:07:07 AM
It's true, GeForceNow is patching it for 2h now. Also poeple who haven't played this game for literally 10 years are getting beta test invites, when active players have to wait. Just like for this patch, that fixes omens, what nobody rly care about. Also my shipments with my daylong crop supplies are bringing me 6c and bunch of transmutation orbs which after hitting 5k of those in the currency tab I had to hide them in my loot filter cause it's a problem now. How come dust change was suppose to be buff in most cases?
Last edited by radossss on Aug 22, 2024, 12:44:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info