Farming yield

My Orgourd farming yield says 1,627/hour. I was inactive for 8 hours which should have yielded almost 13k product. I was at half of that. My town gold is sitting at 1.2 million so they should have been producing the entire time.

Reference #1,337,589,305
Last edited by lmwoodstock on Aug 12, 2024, 10:30:31 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 8:09:45 PM
I'm currently running a test on my production. After 15 minutes the orgourd was accurate. I wonder if the bug happened because my mappers were captured and then it stopped production. Going to continue to monitor it.
Production rate = 1627/hr
Original stock level = 430
After 15 minutes (while online) = 837
After 1 hour (15 minutes online, 45 minutes offline) = 1227

After 1 hour I should have ended with 2057 stock in this crop. I ended up with 40% less crop than I should have. My offline yield was 32% of what it should be.
Last edited by lmwoodstock on Aug 12, 2024, 6:59:52 PM
I have Orgourd in plot 3, I went to bed with 0 of all food. I just logged back on to find 15k of everything except wheat at 17k (it produces slightly more) and... 5k Orgourd.

Orgroud is 2092/hr with all t10 farmers on it.

I'm reporting increases of crop yields not working for days now and I've still gotten no attention to the problem even tho I'm 100% sure that the crop generation is bugged and leads to up to 37% crop loss. Hopefully more threads finally get the attention to the problem, it REALLY needs investigation.

The problem is not with the crop generation itself but with the conditional yield increases from other plots and other crops being farmed.
Last edited by Alialun on Aug 13, 2024, 2:14:29 AM
Same issue happening to me.
I also noticed a significant drop in my offline farming yield for last night. I actually upgraded a few farmers from T7-8 to 9-10 and last night I got around half of what I should've gotten.

Please look into this ASAP, you can't have a league mechanic that forces players to keep the client running 24/7. POE is not some mobile afk farming game..
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
I'm seeing similar issues, but also applied to other parts of Kingsmarch. For example, my mappers returned way below their minimum completion map rate when ran over night.

I would guess that this is some bug with the building upgrades not working properly while offline.
Have noticed the same issue here, but only recently (last 3-4 days it has seemed, but I have no idea when it started). Offline is dramatically slower in production vs online, but the gold leech doesn't stop to match this. Had thought maybe it was due to something with certain tiers and being offline and they would just stop working, but gold kept being drained.

Hopefully they look into this.
Did a quick overnight test.

Farming Blue at 1003/hr, for almost exactly six hours between 12:30 and 6:30, I received a little less than 5k in total. Definitely less than what was listed, but less of a drop than others have reported.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info