Concept Art - Paladin and Penance Supporter Packs

i didnt even read the title i was looking for the buy button
well... xd dont look to the right
Last edited by MkDdZZzAfZ on Aug 13, 2024, 12:47:11 PM
Look great.
so many talented employees at GGG
Amazing stuff.

The Paladin reminds me of a Breton Knight, from Old Warhammer. The thing on top of his head, I think they use them to recognise each unit or something (although really just look cool)

They're mostly Cavalry, probably the best in the old World.

In fact, the Imperial houses also used Sigils on the top of Knights helmets, too. I remember "knights Panther" helmets, with the Panther on the top of them.

With this in mind. Anyone got any cool, Paladin themed builds this League?

EDIT: I almost forgot. Please give use some Celestial Warlord-Themed MTX for Necromancer (one of the packs, like the others we have)

I know a lot of players would love the Egyptian themed skins for their Undead Hordes.

I also am a big fan of doing a Necrotic-style one. Also one in the Ghostly style, but leaning more Shackled Immortal than Fairgraves, in terms of shade, and aesthetic.

It would also be cool, to actually get some design features on these, and not just palette swaps. The Celestial Necromancer remains the best, as the skins are the most unique.

That being said, put these back on sale please. I would like to pick up the demonic and oblivion ones, now that Necro is becoming one of my favourite classes, this League.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 19, 2024, 7:03:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info