Concept Art - Paladin and Penance Supporter Packs

Split the paladin helm into a helmet and attachment.
Mark Roblox, patch when?
Cool
I like cheese
SO COOL!
[Removed by Support] thanks to him I bought the cosmic turtle pack instead of this league pack, almost miseed my beautiful turtle hideout!
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Aug 12, 2024, 5:51:45 PM
Nice!
So NICE! This is my first adventure in this world, so please excuse my ignorance. I have already gotten the first Paladin pack and now I would like to upgrade to the 60USD version (for 30USD). When will these packs be changed? Next season or next month?

Another question (this is my first adventure, bear with me): Does the stash discount that just passed have a chance of being reintroduced in the near future?

Thanks!
The sets are really great. I can't ever seem to get behind toppers though. Please, in the name of all that is holy, may we have an alternate helmet for the paladin set that simply doesn't have the topper. I will buy the highest version of the bundle instantly. <3 (Image of said change attached)
I miss the days when we have such posts daily.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
I wish we could make the Penance Armor always bleed... Would be a fun aesthetic for my bleed build..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info