3.25.0c Hotfix 3

i have lost my weapon, now i cant do anything?
it's a bit ridiculous that loading screens sometimes freezing people's entire computer has not been fixed yet. this is going to kill the league real early for me
the bosses are literally unkillable now PLEASE revert this or adjust it lower
I'm having a series of crashes in the game. I recorded a video and put it on youtube to show.

After doing a new installation of the game, I started to have crashes. With the previous version, which was updated, these crashes did not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MXv2Ok4Lc
"
Nerié wrote:
Not scaling? Dude t16 boss unkillable with multi mirror gear almost? what are you guys smoking btw? buff t16 remove t17 etc go work no free money for shit leagues

Free money? Exactly who do you think you are again?
I noticed that the glad passive/hidden passive for retaliation is still broken. There are many times when it will still go on cooldown and remain active. I saw in a previous patch note that this was supposed to have been addressed.
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
Can you hotfix sanctum next? The inflation it causes in the economy is far worse that a few juicers farming random div cards.

Sanctum was already nerfed twice in the past, how about buff everything else.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
"
Krono555 wrote:
With all the trash div cards in the game it's common to get 800+ when doing strongboxes in T16 making the boss unkillable by anything but a multi-mirror bosskiller. For reference that's 97.5% damage reduction and who knows how much increased damage.

This scarab is now completely overtuned to actually be able to use.

With 400 trash cards,
before: t17 sanctum boss 1 sec rush. 1-2 shot for 7000es.
After: t17 sanctum boss half a minute dps, 70% life left. 1 shot anyway.
Login@!
Altero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info